What content would you like added?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Oh. More question time. :
  • Will Jael'yn will get more content? Also if yes. Which location is more preferred? Frosthound or Wayfort? Because right now i cannot decide. She seems to have more content as a barmaid than living 'freely' and getting more corrupted in the Wayfort.
She will get more content.

Pick Frost Hound or Wayfort depending on whether you're into corruption. Frost Hound Jael'yn is subbier, sweeter, and hasn't had her life destroyed. Wayfort Jael'yn is extremely exuberant and, um, has. Both are turbo horny. Both have and will continue to have content. I think Wayfort Jael'yn currently has an extra thing in her ability to sleep with Champ, and Frost Hound Jael'yn currently has an extra thing of her own in the form of an additional Etheryn threesome that doesn't require a phallus.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Jael'yn like a lot of content will probably come out sparcly or inermittendely until Kor is done, defiantly not before the wayfort gets its update though. Though I still have curiosity if there will be a way to uncorrupt the Alarune because I didnt kill her.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Uu
She will get more content.

Pick Frost Hound or Wayfort depending on whether you're into corruption. Frost Hound Jael'yn is subbier, sweeter, and hasn't had her life destroyed. Wayfort Jael'yn is extremely exuberant and, um, has. Both are turbo horny. Both have and will continue to have content. I think Wayfort Jael'yn currently has an extra thing in her ability to sleep with Champ, and Frost Hound Jael'yn currently has an extra thing of her own in the form of an additional Etheryn threesome that doesn't require a phallus.
This is more confusing than before xD
So lets make it clear for me. J is champsexual then? and kinda youre her master in both location? Also. For now. Before this whole "will they wont they" fortress update. Which location worth it more?

Oh and thank you for your answer ^^

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Nah, shes just kinda collared so she doesnt try to accidently fucking corrupt people. Cause I think like a lot of those who werent stolen away shes basically on the brink of being fully corrupted.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Uu

This is more confusing than before xD
So lets make it clear for me. J is champsexual then? and kinda youre her master in both location? Also. For now. Before this whole "will they wont they" fortress update. Which location worth it more?

Oh and thank you for your answer ^^
It's not like, say, the Hornet Quest, where there's a clear path that gives more content. Both paths are getting support going forward, so it's really up to your roleplay. Jael'yn is attracted to the champion and you are her master either way, although she also mentions getting it on with other people in both paths due to the aforementioned turbohorny. Just pick which path sounds more fun to you.

Frost Hound: Jael'yn in a maid outfit, teased and cooped up all day, serving people drinks while struggling to contain the turbohorny. Has sweet threesomes with +25 libido Etheryn and a potential redemption arc.
Wayfort: Jael'yn as a demon, running her own tavern/fuck den, bereft of a soul and any sense of inhibition or self. Has a sleep with and will be included in the upcoming Wayfort content, but will never get a redemption arc because her soul was ripped away from her by the Alraune or Farrah.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Frost Hound: Jael'yn in a maid outfit, teased and cooped up all day, serving people drinks while struggling to contain the turbohorny. Has sweet threesomes with +25 libido Etheryn and a potential redemption arc.
Wayfort: Jael'yn as a demon, running her own tavern/fuck den, bereft of a soul and any sense of inhibition or self. Has a sleep with and will be included in the upcoming Wayfort content, but will never get a redemption arc because her soul was ripped away from her by the Alraune or Farrah.

So TL;DR: Jael'yn's true calling is to become a bartender and her corruption status is inconsequential to her destiny.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
It's not like, say, the Hornet Quest, where there's a clear path that gives more content. Both paths are getting support going forward, so it's really up to your roleplay. Jael'yn is attracted to the champion and you are her master either way, although she also mentions getting it on with other people in both paths due to the aforementioned turbohorny. Just pick which path sounds more fun to you.

Now this is an answer which i can go with. :D

So its settled then. Im going on the pure way anyway. Everything is pure. Except me. because damn demoness manage to bed me in the Winter city ¬¬
But hey. Can visit her little hidden fortress. Hehe
Now just need to bed Aileh then lol

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Do we really know this though? Because the game makes a point of the fact that either the Alraune or Farrah has Jael'yn's lethicite depending on your game state, with bold text. If you killed the former and chase off the latter it will helpfully point out that you're not getting that soul back. This sounds like the setup for something at the very least.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I think I read a doc somewhere where Jael'yn and whatsherface (Elf lady) in Wayfort get it on if Jael'yn gets sent to the Wayfort..

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I would like some scenes where our lovers/companions could offer to milk us in time or need. As an event, promp or maybe just an option in sex menu.

Also, I know that all 3 male companions are getting content in future but I do hope that at least some part of it is them going down on us. To return it in kind since that ia what friends/lovers are for.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Savin has said that Khor'minos is planned to be a Level 7 zone so yeah, at some point during the whole process of releasing that content we should see a raising of the level cap.
We're already overdue for it, but I'm holding off on it until the new year's combat rebalance hits. The level 7 perks were meant from day 1 to be big offensive buffs, but the game's currently hugely-offensively-biased and I'd like to see if Balak's rework can do anything to fix that before I sit down and change every perk planned for every class and set V_V

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
I would like some scenes where our lovers/companions could offer to milk us in time or need. As an event, promp or maybe just an option in sex menu.
Brint, Cait, Etheryn, and Arona currently have milking scenes, though for Brint, you do need to let him either fuck your titties or just plain fuck you, and for Arona, you need to give her a handjob. For Etheryn, sex is optional, and for Cait, the dedicated nursing scene has no sex while the "milky 69" scene is presumably mutual sucking (though I don't know). I'm not sure if any others have them, but I think they don't. So, habing more would be nice. Especially for Brienne, it's disappointing that Brint has a scene and not Brienne,

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
Would there be more scene when companions or lovers actually would visit us or just ask us out casually in the frosthound sometimes? Like Brienne or Eth.

To have a mootiful time xd

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'm genuinely surprised Brienne doesn't have a mutual milkbation scene with a lactating champion. How cruel of Azzy. Monopolizing the wholesome mutual milking with Brienne.

Ah so you dont want to throw the games balance completely out of wack due to the level 7 perk.

Fuck balance, we need bigger numbers!

Joking (temporarily) aside, the news of a combat rebalance is helping assuage my pessimism for late game combat balance and an actual Kas final boss fight. I am curious about the specifics, like what that might mean for "generic horde encounters" like the hobgoblins and imps, but I get if it's not something the team is ready to reveal and discuss specifics on yet.

Weerz

Apr 25, 2021
Rapture
I feel like those hoard encounters might get changed, cause even in current combat they can be some fuckin bullshit.
At lvl 6 currently im mostly having problems with the goblins in undermountain. Annoying as hell. Without ovebuffing myself i cannot defeat them.
Wish there would be no stun to not use my weapons... >>

• Sad

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I am curious about the specifics
The most important goal of the rebalance, for me at least, is bringing damage numbers down. Fixing crits helped, but in general I'd like to make support and defense builds more viable by having most encounters last another couple turns.

Alos: having future enemy encounter designs focus on fewer but stronger enemies (like the Mino Miners) compared to five v. three hordes. It's appropriate for undermountain and imps in general but numerical balance should probably get looked at more for future encounters.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
The most important goal of the rebalance, for me at least, is bringing damage numbers down. Fixing crits helped, but in general I'd like to make support and defense builds more viable by having most encounters last another couple turns.
Well now I'm definitely worried. Class rebalance usually leads to over scaling some classes while other classes get dumpsterd. Also I am very much against making combat last longer. It already feels tedious just getting from one place to another when you have them popping up every other square, Especially in the undermountain. Sorry if I'm misinterpreting but when you say another couple turns I hear more tedious.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do hope that Yami (the horse adventures girl) has some content where we can dom her or at least be on equal footing. Would suck if only Brint and Arona were only ones consider dominant and special enough for that privilege.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I do hope that Yami (the horse adventures girl) has some content where we can dom her or at least be on equal footing. Would suck if only Brint and Arona were only ones consider dominant and special enough for that privilege.
We get to dominate alot of the NPCs, would be nice just to let at least a few NPCs be dominant only.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Well now I'm definitely worried. Class rebalance usually leads to over scaling some classes while other classes get dumpsterd. Also I am very much against making combat last longer. It already feels tedious just getting from one place to another when you have them popping up every other square, Especially in the undermountain. Sorry if I'm misinterpreting but when you say another couple turns I hear more tedious.

While I definitely have the same concerns, I think we should wait and see. That said, a big problem is how much time it takes to put down one enemy and I'm worried making enemy encounters stretch out will be even more discouraging to fight. I already prefer grind in the frostwood and run from most rift and undermountain encounters. Fewer enemies, like a more reasonable 3v3 or even 3v4 is nice.

I just wanna try this "optimism" thing my therapist keeps going on about.

Funtastic

Oct 13, 2021

Alos: having future enemy encounter designs focus on fewer but stronger enemies (like the Mino Miners) compared to five v. three hordes. It's appropriate for undermountain and imps in general but numerical balance should probably get looked at more for future encounters.
I am all for this. In the act 2 and act 3 areas I'm hoping for more 1-3 enemies as opposed to 5-6 mob squads. I don't mean that in a mean/bad way, but facing almost like wandering mini-bosses as you progress through the game and having to use your party proper without attack, attack, attack would be great design flow, especially for the combat/class rebalance.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I really hope for the Resolve damage and Resolve defense/recovery to become more prominent and relevant after the rework, without it causing the return of the boss-anihilating cheese tactics. Because as silly most people (myself included) find the idea of defeating someone who tries to murder you through arousing them, it is supposed to be a staple of the game, a hat one of the classes wears half the time and a niche some of the characters fulfill.

Plus its execution can make the combat descriptions a legitimately hot affair on occasion.

Last edited: