What content would you like added?

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
a second way to get the whitewood bow besides defeating hethia
Whitewood comes from Wyld trees to my knowledge. Obviously could find one on a druid while in the Xadaron stronghold or on Archdruid Xadaron. Or harvest some wood from the tree while exploring the place, (but probably would need a druid to make it into a bow and they might not be happy) though maybe it's been tainted with fungus. I think Leorah the shopkeeper in Hawkethorne has one over her fireplace. I am sure a great quest or sex scene with her might win it also if someone could come up with one.

Reactions: Alliebutt

wdymdude?

May 7, 2024
I would love for there to be more transformation items that change the pc race similar to the lupine and catfolk stuff. Particularly possible slime transformations like the ones available in TiTS, or even just more coc2 based races like voidborne transformations. I always found the more animal like transformative items unappealing and it's a shame that that's the only available options for now and it remains to be my biggest gripe with the game.

wdymdude?

May 7, 2024
I feel like you maybe missed most of the TF items in the game?

Or I don't understand what you mean...
I'm going off of what I've found in the game and the information on the wiki as well. Unless the wiki is incomplete and there are a lot more transformative items I'm unaware of.

Falken_Moonlight

Jul 18, 2022
Floof land
Difficult ask but, if the dawn sword changes due to corruption status, any chance that it could change shape? Like changing into a lightsaber katana of sorts? Maybe Keros having fun with it or lumia wanting to thank us even if we’re are someone else’s champion? No status change just aesthetics.

Last edited:

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Y'know, I'm confident the sexual needs of this game's Maieusiophile fanbase will be well-taken care of, but I personally would like to see some more stuff with the existing kids, i.e. wholesome family interactions. Still need my Freja/Mitra/Snek triplets adorable mischief events.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Y'know, I'm confident the sexual needs of this game's Maieusiophile fanbase will be well-taken care of, but I personally would like to see some more stuff with the existing kids, i.e. wholesome family interactions. Still need my Freja/Mitra/Snek triplets adorable mischief events.
Then you'll love the upcoming season finale... where all your kids are.. TAKEN! And you, the Champ, possess a unique set of skills. And you vow, that if they aren't returned, you will spend your life hunting down the perpetrator. Turns out... Master Tollus is up to his evil plans once again and has mind controlled and coerced your children into being pawns of his diabolical cult. You'll have to find some way to get through his mental conditioning and bring the villain to justice.

Thankfully, you aren't alone, you've got Gweyr along for backup and she's looking for some payback and.,.. OH MY GOD! WHAT IS SHE DOING!? DIDN'T SHE LEARN HER LESSON!? THOSE ARE KIDS!!

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Good weed or fever dream.
Nah. Not gonna happen. Kids under Gwyn's care, constantly. Retardollus will be gutted out in a moment as soon as the glare from his bald head hits the nursery door.

I would love the opportunity to spend time in a nursery with regular "generic" kids. Play with them, buy them toys, give them yammy treats, read some tales, take them to some excursion or fun performance (yes all four hundred of them). Well you know more interaction rather than just looking at a increasing number.

Cheeky-Goblin

Feb 12, 2024
I’d be so happy to see some more Shar content. I lover her so much! She’s so cute. I just wanna adopt her and be her mumma ^-^

drakensis

Jan 15, 2024
I'm going off of what I've found in the game and the information on the wiki as well. Unless the wiki is incomplete and there are a lot more transformative items I'm unaware of.
Do you mean transformative items towards non-animal forms?

What sort of transformations would you like to see more of?

wdymdude?

May 7, 2024
Do you mean transformative items towards non-animal forms?

What sort of transformations would you like to see more of?
Yes, more transformative items that are non-animal! Whether this ranges to more humanoid monster like transformations (Slimes, Void beings, etc) or something else along those lines, it would be a really cool addition.

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
I still have a lot to catch up on seeing as I have been away from the game for a while but some things that I would like to see that I haven't yet are:

- Cait having a bedmate setting like a lot of the other companions. I know as the first companion Cait already has a lot going on but it would be nice to have her in the rotation of bedmates. I know there's the option to just sleep with her if you have sex at night but just cuddling for sleep and then waking up to some sexy activity like with Brienne, Azzy and Ryn would be nice. Also with Cait, I know that the topic of the "slut marriage" she's mentioned before has been talked about in the discord as a possibility and honestly, I would totally take the option. Maybe a PC who has worked in the temple enough times and has a romantic relationship with Cait could get the option

- A couple more standalone Morwen scenes. I love Anna hands down but I do find Morwen interesting to so it would be nice to be able to interact with her more alone. The only sex scene I know of that you can have Morwen to yourself is locked behind the chance of you stumbling upon the manticore so more direct interactions would be ideal

- On the topic of Anna & Morwen, having them in the list of potential marriage candidates. I know recently there's already been a big addition with Brihause giving the option to have up to three wives and that you can already have two in the Harvest Valley with Atani and Ahmri but I've loved those pups since the moment I met them so being able to tie the knot (pun intended) would be awesome.

- Different types of body piercings like navel, face and even genital if only just for the aesthetic appeal

- A scene of just cuddling Evergreen's tail. It was semi-promised for getting her bag back and I'd like her to keep her semi-word

- Being able to knock Hethia up and then being able to do some dual preg diplomacy with her and Elthara sounds like it would be neat

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I mean, I understand that. It is shifting the characte appeal from their designed audience in certain ways. But, at the same time, we do have options to turn 4 guys into chicks and two options to remove dick from a dickgirls, so adding some options for futa/dickgirl lovers would not hurt.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
If there was a character I would want to gain one, it would be Zhara. Especially for my fem champ since the harpy leader feels little baren when it comes to her interactions with the dickless champ.

But, at the same time, lesbian content would also suffice. Just more content for my fem champ really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forget Me Knot

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I mean, I understand that. It is shifting the characte appeal from their designed audience in certain ways. But, at the same time, we do have options to turn 4 guys into chicks and two options to remove dick from a dickgirls, so adding some options for futa/dickgirl lovers would not hurt.
Wait which futa characters can we remove dicks from? I'm drawing a blank here.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
i have heard tell that they're trying to avoid that, even optional futa makes the purefem fans like the character less or something
No, it's just that we... usually make the character have a dick in the first place, if we wanna write a dickgirl :p

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I'm just want to say that option to genderbending your hot buddies into hot wives is utterly based.

It worked wonderfully with Brint, giving us a Brienne, da best girl (imho).

It hasn't "ruined" Berwy in any way.

And we definitely can use that some more.
With certain people.*coughQuinn*cough
Oh, come on! We all see it, we all feel it, we all understand it. This could save him. He might even keep his dick. That might even be a plus, for some people, "some" of whom seem to be the majority.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
I'm just want to say that option to genderbending your hot buddies into hot wives is utterly based.

It worked wonderfully with Brint, giving us a Brienne, da best girl (imho).

It hasn't "ruined" Berwy in any way.

And we definitely can use that some more.
With certain people.*coughQuinn*cough
Oh, come on! We all see it, we all feel it, we all understand it. This could save him. He might even keep his dick. That might even be a plus, for some people, "some" of whom seem to be the majority.
Sure, if we also get a male genderbent version of all the cisfem companions :)

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Since when do you need to save a character by genderbending them? Either way, unless some female companions get the same treatment, a definite no to genderbending bunnyboy from me. Else I worry all the companion writing will focus more and more on the fem versions. Not because there is no interest in the male companions, but because the audience interested in them will just look for such content in other characters/elsewhere if it takes a backseat.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
And I disagree with Berwyn statement:
I have seen more discussion around the femboy when he was a companion, without the whole genderbend shtick. Most people that were fans of Berwyn would gladly have the whole genderbend option removed for a chance of getting him back.

PS: I think he was the character with the largest amount of fan art. And he was the most popular male companion if I remember right.

Last edited: