Tlako in a nutshell

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Huh, didn't think I'd see a Tlako shitpost on here. I love Tlako though. She's a super cute birb. :oops:

Thoughts @noobsaleh?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Uh, she's a sweet girl, but I'm not really attracted to her.

Video didn't exactly help either, lol.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
3/10 would flork. Shes adorable, but Zaalt's prejudice has rubbed off on me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Depends what will be in that xpack (jk I know it would be nothing of bad quality xD)

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I laughed so damn hard imagining Tlako making the same sounds with a dick

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Frogapus So is it possible for you to tell us some more on this planned x-pack contest aside Sub-Madam Xotchi Tzall's scene that may or may not be part of it?

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
@Frogapus So is it possible for you to tell us some more on this planned x-pack contest aside Sub-Madam Xotchi Tzall's scene that may or may not be part of it?
Still in progress. Writing is slow going for me these days. Right now it's mostly zero-g electro-Domme stuff with Xotchi and some off-screen degradation of Tlako.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Still in progress. Writing is slow going for me these days. Right now it's mostly zero-g electro-Domme stuff with Xotchi and some off-screen degradation of Tlako.
Yo, take your time. I'd rather have a great thing that take a few months than a meh thing that takes a few weeks.

Besides, Lord knows there's plenty other pr0n out there to keep me busy in the meantime.

Anywho, thanks for the update, and keep up the awesome work!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Of the three Toves currently in game, she's the one I like the most.

The Toves as a whole seem to be the most alien among the encountered sapient species, aside from the Galotians and Rahn. Okay, the Vulkrim are really flippin' weird, but they are humanoid.

Reactions: Frogapus

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
To be honest, the galotian and Rahn are quite humanoid. Rahn stand over the rest of the pile of goo since they actually have intelligence species-wide, unlike galotians or nano-made gray goos. Even so, the three of them seem to have/adopt the shape of a human/oid woman from head to hips. Ah, and Ganrael also fall on the same niche of goo-based creatures, only that they have a bit more rigid bodies and a nivel of intelligence similar to the rahn.

Goo species aside, my fav tove is still Orryx.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
Hmm, Galotians and Rahn are humanoid by choice though, aren't they? The I'm pretty sure galotians are at least, I think I remember something about them being amorphous predators who ate people...until they somehow learned speech in the process(brains, the original brain food.) I can't remember if Rahn squeeze themselves into hominid shapes or they just choose their apparent gender. I think Ganrael fall into the same pile as Galotians, except that they like rocks.

On the side: Since Picardine is supposed to make Galotians smarter, I wish I could shove a few pounds into Celise so that she could get conversation options.

Edit: had the wrong rock.

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
On the side: Since Savicite is supposed to make Galotians smarter, I wish I could shove a few pounds into Celise so that she could get conversation options.

Actually, it's Picardine. *nitpick*

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ah, my bad. Thank you!

It's hard to keep track of all the stuff in game sometimes. There's NPCs in Tarvos and NT I still haven't messed with.

Heck, the only reason I took the Flork option with Tlako was because she asked so earnestly, and I didn't want to disappoint her. Her reaction made it seem like she just giving me a handjob and her hand was asleep.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Insert necro for lizard... same gist. :p