The Ability to Become a Zaika or Android of Some Kind

Aug 14, 2022
The title is pretty self-explanatory but if you don't get it. In my opinion the Zaika are one of the most interesting races so I would love to play as one. Androids and Cyborgs both would be cool, being more machine then Terran or whatever race you are. I don't know if ether of these are possible but I still wanna ask, if anyone else finds this interesting tell me.

TheShepard256

First off, the Ideas subforum is for things you're going to write yourself; otherwise, it's better off in the "What Content Would You Like Added?" thread.

Second, both of these have been floated before. Steele's definitely not going to become an android/cyborg, but a zaika TF isn't outside the realms of possibility (and may, in fact, actually be planned, since TiTS now has support for their kind of genitails).

Aug 14, 2022
First off, the Ideas subforum is for things you're going to write yourself; otherwise, it's better off in the "What Content Would You Like Added?" thread.

Second, both of these have been floated before. Steele's definitely not going to become an android/cyborg, but a zaika TF isn't outside the realms of possibility (and may, in fact, actually be planned, since TiTS now has support for their kind of genitails).
Sorry i'm pretty new to this forum so I wasn't really sure about where to put it also thanks for replying

Reactions: DrakoKnight48