Possible Bug with Bianca

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but the way this scene is written and these out of nowhere names makes me think that there was meant to be options to talk about crew members and such. apologies if im explaining this poorly.

1667157013153.png

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Seems to be working correctly. It is a little weird to just blurt out those names, maybe we could remove that. But if you keep reading, you'll see it talks about each of them. In your screenshot, it's Nova.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Seems to be working correctly. It is a little weird to just blurt out those names, maybe we could remove that. But if you keep reading, you'll see it talks about each of them. In your screenshot, it's Nova.
Yup, then further down it talks about the others in the respective order.

Oh, also, something else happened as well. For some reason, the sex options were acting up. Thighjob was available from the get go, but then disappeared after I did a few of the other scenes, then came back when I'm assuming it was meant to. Apologies if I'm explaining this poorly, I'm not too good at that. Regardless, if you get a moment maybe take a look at things for her sexings, cuz for me at least it definitely seemed to be acting up.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, also, something else happened as well. For some reason, the sex options were acting up. Thighjob was available from the get go, but then disappeared after I did a few of the other scenes, then came back when I'm assuming it was meant to. Apologies if I'm explaining this poorly, I'm not too good at that. Regardless, if you get a moment maybe take a look at things for her sexings, cuz for me at least it definitely seemed to be acting up.
Looking at the code, her Thigh Sex scene is disabled if Handjob count is less than 2 or Blowjob less than 1 or her familiarity (Affection percentage) is less than 49%. If any of these fluctuate, it may affect the appearance of the button. However, there may be an oversight with the sex counts (if neither has been done before, they are respectively considered undefined, so they have no actual numerical value), so that should hopefully be corrected for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.