Marriage in CoC2 question

Sep 25, 2022
Okay so from what I understand you can marry characters in this game: is it exclusive to female characters atm or are there male spouse candidates as well?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Right now it's female characters, but I know of like 2 planned male ones in the pipeline.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Current spouses: Atani, Ahmri, Kiyoko

Potential future spouses that writers have spoken about with varying degrees of certainty: Brienne, Brint, Carmen, Cassia, Etheryn, Rina

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has also confirmed that when she gets into the game, Kythie will be a potential spouse but that it won't be part of her initial content.

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Current spouses: Atani, Ahmri, Kiyoko

Potential future spouses that writers have spoken about with varying degrees of certainty: Brienne, Brint, Carmen, Cassia, Etheryn, Rina

Y'know, with Brienne, it's like

C: "Hey, I had several kids with you, your sister, your mother and probably some distant relatives just by existing withing Khor'minos, so I felt like I had to ask: You wanna tie the knot?"
B: "Honey, I'd be thrilled if you got yourself a nice fat doggy dong!"
C: "...not what I meant, but on that note, I'm dropping by Farrah's, gotta pick up some Lycanthorn.."

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I was about to be like... Come on... Necro? But then it's the OP, that... -checks the forum handbook- I don't know if this has happened before... not sure what to do.

Joking aside, you don't have to wait for Brint. Brint and Brienne marriages already in the game. You can also marry his/her sister and mother and wedding with all three if you have Brienne.

Sep 25, 2022
I was about to be like... Come on... Necro? But then it's the OP, that... -checks the forum handbook- I don't know if this has happened before... not sure what to do.

Joking aside, you don't have to wait for Brint. Brint and Brienne marriages already in the game. You can also marry his/her sister and mother and wedding with all three if you have Brienne.
ahh, thank you. Also,, Necro?? Did I miss something?

I do appreciate the help genuinely though - I haven’t gotten very far in the game yet because I’m Trying to clear my quests before I go to the winter city and lost the subsequent file from when I asked this haha. I lost my account login for a while so I couldn’t check on this thread

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
ahh, thank you. Also,, Necro?? Did I miss something?

'Necro' is shorthand for 'Necroposting', an online slang term for the act of making a comment on a forum thread that hasn't been active for months, if not years. It's usually looked down upon, and Ira was playfully reprimanding you for it.