Gwon's power cores

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
are these even in the game? haven't found any anywhere on dhaal, and nothing tells me where to look.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
You're looking to beat milk thieves, they start dropping them after Gwon's first Loom talk. They're a key item so you won't find them in your normal inventory slots. The way it tells you is a little confusing but it does try to point you in the direction of milk thieves in that first talk.

“Hrm, but where to get them? Paragon cybernetics have internal power supplies, which makes them impossible to harvest, and they’d never sell their proprietary battery tech by itself. But off-world cells likely wouldn’t be compatible with Dhaal’s networks. It’d have to be a power cell on a piece of local gear...” An idea springs to mind. The frequently-hostile natives of the Gyre tend to use a variety of machinery as makeshift weapons. Those are, presumably, powered by some kind of external power supply. If you could nab three of those, Gwon would have all her power needs taken care of!

Tubten

Jan 10, 2019
You're looking to beat milk thieves, they start dropping them after Gwon's first Loom talk. They're a key item so you won't find them in your normal inventory slots. The way it tells you is a little confusing but it does try to point you in the direction of milk thieves in that first talk.

“Hrm, but where to get them? Paragon cybernetics have internal power supplies, which makes them impossible to harvest, and they’d never sell their proprietary battery tech by itself. But off-world cells likely wouldn’t be compatible with Dhaal’s networks. It’d have to be a power cell on a piece of local gear...” An idea springs to mind. The frequently-hostile natives of the Gyre tend to use a variety of machinery as makeshift weapons. Those are, presumably, powered by some kind of external power supply. If you could nab three of those, Gwon would have all her power needs taken care of!

Ahhh okay, i guess i just haven't been encountering milk thieves then, too many hydras and gangers i guess, thanks for the help!