Captain Galaxy [quest+platformer]

Sharkanry

Mar 30, 2024
Hello everyone. My name is Andrew Ocean.
Recently, I started making my own game, and I named it "Captain Galaxy." Ideally, I would like to make several parts of the game. I'm doing it as a hobby in my spare time, but I'm also looking for support on Patreon to be able to dedicate more time to this game rather than work. So, what is this game about?

It's a fantastic story about a female police captain chasing a villain on an abandoned planet. Genre-wise, it's a mix of platformer and interactive quest scenes.
I'm putting it all together on the Construct 3 engine, and I really appreciate its simplicity and the lack of need to code. The animations are done in Spine 2D, and an external plugin allows them to be integrated into the engine. Using Spine with the ability to blend animations allows for setting up interactive scenes without abrupt transitions, with smooth animations that react to the player's actions. Once I finish the first scene, I will definitely release a test build for review.

I'm trying to make an adult game with a bit of retrofuturism style, including costumes, technology, and the overall visual style. I can't say it turned out completely authentic, but I think a small part of the style has been preserved.

Poster_Dump_View01_01_1v_halfsize.jpg LadyOfSnippers_Card_01.jpg

MainMenu_01_1v.jpg screenshot06.jpg screenshot01.jpg ForGif_01_2v.gif ForGif_01_3v.gif
I hope to find support for this project.
Webpage for game
Reddit community: r/CaptainGalaxy
Patreon link: /AndrewOcean

Attachments

• Map_01_v.jpg
    Map_01_v.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: MarcoPolo121

RoamingPath

May 9, 2023
The production quality looks Amazing, I'm Surprised that this Is side project you are doing in your spare time.