What content would you like added?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Quinn is special case.
Let's face it.
The more popular a character is, the more content they get added and the more of that content the more popular they get. Scenes, quests, events, sets. All of it.
Brint/Brienne, Ryn, Cait is a prime examples of this.
While Quinn ... Well, uh. From what I've read over the course of a couple years, more often than not he either continues his run marathon or stay live quietly in the tavern, permanently.
And since we don't get new companions, ever, that's will not do. Not at all. That's should be get fixed.
Need a spark. A spark that ignites interest to the character. To naturally save him from oblivion.
That spark could be the option to turn him into a hot babe! Or a futa perhaps. Or just let us fuck him ffs. Anything will work better than what does now.
Some will say "it'll ruin him", maybe, but right now this character is on a train full steam ahead into the land of "Ishestillinthegame".

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I feel like you wanting to genderbend him has less to do with wanting to "fix him"/make him more popular and more to do with the fact that you want to genderbend him.
Maybe. Not gonna lie, it's maybe that way.
But that doesn't invalidate anything I said earlier. I want more for this character, and if it agrees with my tastes so even better.

Bluebird42

Jan 5, 2021
Quin is a perma-fix in my party, and I know a decent amount of people that enjoy his content and want him to stay a dude. On top of that, he's gotten content more recently than Agni has, but I don't see you complaining about her (though I know B is writing stuff for her right now and that's super exciting!).

Also, you can already fuck Quin, you just can't top him yet. There's a difference and that difference is important :V

Regardless of all of this, it's already been said that force femming Quin is not and never will be in the cards.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Not being able to top fuck Quin still is such a questionable decision. That would immediately make him more appealing to huge swat of the players. As he is now, he just feels so uninterested in my male champ.

Reactions: Arai

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
On top of that, he's gotten content more recently than Agni has, but I don't see you complaining about her (though I know B is writing stuff for her right now and that's super exciting!).
I actually was complaining about her earlier, but since her author is still present and active her situation worrying me far less than Quinn, who's author off radars for a while.

Regardless of all of this, it's already been said that force femming Quin is not and never will be in the cards.
And since the original author isn't there, I see no reason not to add something new to the character's menu.

Not to mention that such a restriction just sucks!:p Where is my corruption path for bunnyboi?

Last edited:

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
While Quinn ... Well, uh. From what I've read over the course of a couple years, more often than not he either continues his run marathon or stay live quietly in the tavern, permanently.
Maybe for some people, but personally, I usually take him along for quests relevant to his personal story. That is, cult quests. All of my characters have either not yet reached Getting Into the Cloister or have turned the Cultist Reaver into a statue.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
I have no clue what you wrote.
Don't read it, feel it. Feel it with all your heart!
Ok I joking, one more tray then.
The reason why Berwy was removed from companions list has nothing to do with the fact that he can be turned into a girl during his quest pt2. It's just that his author left the project and for not to leave the character in limbo it was passed into the hands of B and he did, in my opinion, a wonderful job. And the genderswap option was the cherry on the top.
Unfortunately there's still some bickering about it, like "it ruined the character" or "there was no obvious reason for it, so it's unnecessary" or "it's completely out of character, take it out!", etc. But disabling this option will do nothing but reduce content for the wolf boy. It won't put him back on the companion list. So genderbending is based, it's not harmed or ruined Berwyn, real life matters did. Peace.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Don't read it, feel it. Feel it with all your heart!
Ok I joking, one more tray then.
The reason why Berwy was removed from companions list has nothing to do with the fact that he can be turned into a girl during his quest pt2. It's just that his author left the project and for not to leave the character in limbo it was passed into the hands of B and he did, in my opinion, a wonderful job. And the genderswap option was the cherry on the top.
Unfortunately there's still some bickering about it, like "it ruined the character" or "there was no obvious reason for it, so it's unnecessary" or "it's completely out of character, take it out!", etc. But disabling this option will do nothing but reduce content for the wolf boy. It won't put him back on the companion list. So genderbending is based, it's not harmed or ruined Berwyn, real life matters did. Peace.
It is the one-two punch of genderbend+removal that makes it a mess.

But regardless, I do not want to discuss content that I dislike further, for I do believe the genderbend and the whole quest line did ruin him as a character. The only people I see really liking it are the ones that disliked/did not care for Berwyn.
"Well how would that work for Etheryn? Would he identify as a woman, since the princeling is very clearly a boy?"

View attachment 35187
I am not sure how to reply to this so I am just going to say -- Ryn is a cute girl.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I was mostly making fun of Hethia who used to misgendered poor old Ryn. That interaction was removed some time ago but I've seen some lament it's removal as a loss of important bit of characterization for Ryn even though it was mostly a remnant of the old lore.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
The only people I see really liking it are the ones that disliked/did not care for Berwyn.
B-but I really DO like Berwy, I do like him in his original form, I do like him as girl or something in between. It's one of best npc in whole game, for me at least. If he just had stayed in the tavern room, forever, so its author left without finishing his story and nobody picked up - that would be the real death of a character. And whoever thinks let it better been left that way - abandoned is the one who really never care about Berwy!

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I was mostly making fun of Hethia who used to misgendered poor old Ryn. That interaction was removed some time ago but I've seen some lament it's removal as a loss of important bit of characterization for Ryn even though it was mostly a remnant of the old lore.
I get that. But at same time, Hethia is part of a race, hell part of a world, where girls with dicks -- be they born, grown or transitioned -- are pretty common. So her making such an low hanging jab at the princess just felt out of place the more game progressed. Since Ryns womanhood was never really put into question past that point. And this is a game that tries to not involve real world problems, for it is am escapists fantasy.

B-but I really DO like Berwy, I do like him in his original form, I do like him as girl or something in between. It's one of best npc in whole game, for me at least. If he just had stayed in the tavern room, forever, so its author left without finishing his story and nobody picked up - that would be the real death of a character. And whoever thinks let it better been left that way - abandoned is the one who really never care about Berwy!
You do know that we could have Berwyn removed as a companion without the genderbend? We could have had a conclusion to his storyline without the genderbend stuff

Simple put, I do not like it.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
A scene where Ryn and Arona orally servicing us. Having them serving their dom/master/mistress would be swell.

Also, can we have a scene where we spank Etheryn? To appeal to champions and hers more sadistic and masochistic tendencies respectfully.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Tacking on another request; Any hopes of getting a ruling scene or two for the Wayfort?
I feel like the PC is too much of figure head/Band-Aid the elves and other important Npcs use freely and they don't get time to show their judment as a leader, so a "ruling scene" would really do them wonders. By "ruling scene" I mean something akin to the scenes in Fable 3 or Dragon Age Inquisition where you pass judgement for a crime or settle a domestic dispute. It'd also be a nice way in showcasing northern statesmanship and how the lands culturally pass judgment. Believe it or not laws were really weird and some where even tried as Trail by Ordeals; so it'd be cool to have that one annoying thief event proc then leads to a later proc by him get Trial by Combat against the Behemoth (which would end him getting beaten and fucked for a live audience, if Behemoth is around) or just putting him in the Wayfort's stock to get stuffed with eggs, maybe a domestic dispute with both a unfaithful husband and/or wife where they have to eat the freshly pumped ass of our maids to prove they're innocence (Trial by Cake ;) ).

Here's a video reference for Fable 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition for those who don't know what I'm talking about.

I might just sit down type it out, submit, and hope it gets taken, cause it sound pretty baller.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Tacking on another request; Any hopes of getting a ruling scene or two for the Wayfort?
Yeah, I plan on having a Dragon Agey-style judgement system later on. The Wayfort has a bunch of mechanical stuff I'd like to add later on (ways for non-elf-lovers to get the Marcher Baron thing going, regular scenes for you directing how things go there [with commensurate increases/decreases in local security and income], possible attacks on the place where your collected NPCs can help out as Guests defending the place, etc etc).

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
Yeah, I plan on having a Dragon Agey-style judgement system later on. The Wayfort has a bunch of mechanical stuff I'd like to add later on (ways for non-elf-lovers to get the Marcher Baron thing going, regular scenes for you directing how things go there [with commensurate increases/decreases in local security and income], possible attacks on the place where your collected NPCs can help out as Guests defending the place, etc etc).
SICK

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
After learning about the new Zhara/Agni content, I would like it if the harpy lady could get around 2 sexual scenes with female/cboy champ. If I am getting right, the only way to access her Wayfort content is to have a cock.

If I am wrong, than I would still like some. More lesbian content is always nice.

Last edited:

SammieDoo

May 9, 2024
Possible attacks on the place where your collected NPCs can help out as Guests defending the place, etc etc).
That would be so fun! One of my favorite moments in CoC1 was when Marble's sister tried to abduct you and watching the various companions you have at camp jump into action
Another completely unrelated thing I'd like to see. So when Ahmri has her weekly heat a PC with a cock that's currently on blank powder has the option to disable their contraceptive and then have sex with her. I think an opposite option for Brienne's all day sex scene would be nice seeing as Brienne is one of my main companions and I rather not keep her constantly preggers during our travels. A "of course we can have sex Brienne. Let me just pop this blank powder real quick and away we go" option would be nice so then I wouldn't have to turn her down and also didn't have to constantly keep blank powder up