New profile posts

How do I do?
I have no clue!

Did I laugh at my own silly double joke? Yes.
People should laugh at their own jokes more, life is too long and too short to not take joy in the little things.

Take care and hydrate!
Finally found you dude! I see you're not around anymore but I just wanted to let you know your hypno slyveren stuff is god tier. If you ever make some more content when the JS port drops and you decide to make a patreon, I will for sure drop a couple bucks your way. I eagerly await more of mistress caramina!
After the 0.8.143 patch note disappeared, I decided to start the long-delayed compilation (in the text file) of a list of all versions. And don't go back to the forum until I do. Who would have thought it would take me three whole months?
Hi there, may I ask if your PFP is that od Berwyn? If it is, would you mind posting the pick or at least artist name. Looks lovely.
Turns out people from other sites stalk this one to harass people outside of it, LOL.
sumgai
sumgai
WHAT? Geez. Sounds like some people need a hobby that isn't the internet.
I saw all of your art make me wish I had a job because I have to take care of around ten dogs.
I know that name didn't I kill you already.
Well I'll do it again and Alduin to.

Love the name and reference and your profile pic. :cool: ;):D
In the middle of a heat wave in British Columbia, Canada. Which will hopefully only last another couple of days. I usually like it warm, but 35°C in the shade is a bit much. The hottest place in Canada yesterday beat out Las Vegas, by about .3° or so.
hehe
unknown.png