zo pregnancy

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
It's still there, one thing I noticed was my rythm was thrown off on one of the training topics, Zo asks you to sleep with her on the second of three training sessions for one of the abilities and it unlocks new ones so you can accidentally miss an ability.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
It's still there, one thing I noticed was my rythm was thrown off on one of the training topics, Zo asks you to sleep with her on the second of three training sessions for one of the abilities and it unlocks new ones so you can accidentally miss an ability.
the update fixed it to where you have to learn the technique and then wait a day to unlock the next one, also you have to get 7 total training sessions in before she will sleep with you

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I mean the first sleep with you, I did it after the update. She only asks to MATE with you after all 7 but she'll sleep with you after only a couple.

If you havn't gotten the mate with you to proc it could be you missed one as I described OR you havn't got that scene where she tries to...super meditate with the world itself I guess and you save her or it's bugged of course.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
I mean the first sleep with you, I did it after the update. She only asks to MATE with you after all 7 but she'll sleep with you after only a couple.

If you havn't gotten the mate with you to proc it could be you missed one as I described OR you havn't got that scene where she tries to...super meditate with the world itself I guess and you save her or it's bugged of course.
i got the mate with her scene after completing the repair her house quest complete