Fixed Zil Pregnancy Changing Cum Type

Issue is marked as fixed.

Shura

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2018
788
583
33
I know milk changes to honey for Zil pregnancies, but I discovered to my displeasure that the game also changed my cum type to honey. A huge pain considering how hard it is to get fruit cum after the Brightwater trial without ruining existing TFs. Occurred on current Public build [0.9.165-PUBLIC#7156] and attached a save here.

EDIT: Should also mention that I already had my Girl Cum as Honey so I don't know if the bug affects that too.
 

Attachments

  • Shura (H) - 662 Days, 21Hrs 18Mins - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Nynec

Active Member
Aug 4, 2026
43
24
It is apparently intentional from what i'm seeing here, not sure why is that.
 

PanzerGuitar00

Well-Known Member
Oct 18, 2016
6,035
1,798
That's weird, I don't know of any other preggos that change you, at least not to that degree
 

Shura

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2018
788
583
33
It is apparently intentional from what i'm seeing here, not sure why is that.

The weird thing is, the pregnancy descriptor only describes the milk as changing (i only noticed my cum changed by complete chance while using the Nursery milker). There's literally no reason for it to mess with cum so maybe it's a coding error. It's been years since I've done this content, but I really don't think it changed more than milk back in the Flash days.
 

Shura

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2018
788
583
33
That's weird, I don't know of any other preggos that change you, at least not to that degree

The only other one that messes with milk is Gryvain pregnancy. The rest just messes with the size of boobs/hips/ass, and it's not many of them to begin with. Literally none of them change cum or girlcum type though.

Also, doing full Maternity lets you skip all transformations, but not desirable when you want to see unique birth scenes :1

I ended up just save editing fruit cum back in after the change because this is BS.
 

Jacques00

Administrator
Moderator
Aug 26, 2015
5,670
1,595
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

According to the text, the cum type should only have changed if the girl-cum type changed. Since your character already had honey, that shouldn't have happened. I've updated the code to more accurately reflect what was in the text.

Because of the age of the content (I assume it was written when only milk and honey existed and not a variety of other fluid types), I've also added another parameter to only change the fluid type if the fluid is not of a "sweet" variety (those with flavors that consist primarily of sugar, fruit, candy, etc.). This should allow any fluids type similar to honey (like nectar and sap) to be preserved as I believe the original intent was to have the character produce sweet fluids, with honey being the only available/accessible one at the time (and one being closely associate to zil).

While not all that common, transformations during pregnancy should be expected. The nanomachines can only do so much, so introducing alien DNA into one's system is pretty much as risky as taking a transformative for intentional changes--consequences of actions and all that.