Zil Call Girl!

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
240 days pregnancy for children you can't even interact with!Can you reduce the time,or at least add an option to wait multiple days at once?My reset button can't take much more spam.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You could just wait at the nursury instead. If you go to your room on the second floor, you can then choose to stay until you give birth or a shorter period of time if need be.

Edit: Oh wait right you don't get knocked up with those Zill kids, she does. Forgot about that... So uh how about you get yourself knocked up so you can use the time skip at the nursery?

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
No,no(points at tits devs)can they do something about it,like reduce the time or something?

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
There really should be a way for dudes to wait for long stretches of time like women can.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
There really should be a way for dudes to wait for long stretches of time like women can.
There kind of is.
Get queen of deep eggs stuffed up your butt ->Go to nursery->Wait there-> 42 days pass.
Still people with vagina can wait much longer with their 9 month pregnancies.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
42 days?Okay but what about the rest or if you have already done it,because her pregnancy is 240 days total.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The game has two stats that affect pregnancy time, one reduces PC's pregnancy time (which at the moment only the starter perk Incubator affects), and another reduces NPC pregnancy times. I think it was virility speed modifier? But I don't know of any way to raise it.

So yeah, I think you're stuck waiting 240 days. At least its not you that has to carry the kids to term, so it doesn't really stop you from enjoying the rest of the game.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Good Point.But my point was,we(maybe only me idk)need an option to wait multiple days at a time instead of spamming rest and sleep like crazy.Like in Foe(fall of eden).

Reactions: Timeagain

Chillztop

Feb 12, 2017
You c
Good Point.But my point was,we(maybe only me idk)need an option to wait multiple days at a time instead of spamming rest and sleep like crazy.Like in Foe(fall of eden).
You could get knocked up by sera,and then go to the nursery.She's human so the pregnancy would last 9 months

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think they meant for males, females and herms have all the long wait options with the pregos, just get Taivra or Renvra to knock your ass up then wait in the nursery if your really in that much of a hurry. Now if you'll excuse me, my Sera been in my storage again and needs to go for a walk.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think they meant for males, females and herms have all the long wait options with the pregos, just get Taivra or Renvra to knock your ass up then wait in the nursery if your really in that much of a hurry. Now if you'll excuse me, my Sera been in my storage again and needs to go for a walk.
I wonder how Sera would react to the Mpreg expansion. When it comes in, it would both solve this and create a ever lasting grin on Sera no?

Reactions: ShySquare