Zil Call Girl

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I was wondering about the post Fen made when he announced the zil call girl expansion.

"And get her a job at the nursery? And potentially get her an apartment?"

I know about the pregnancy content of the game, but is the other in it as well? If so, how is it acessed.?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The way I did it was asking her to stop whoring. She turned me down the first time, which seems to be inevitable. Two days later I asked her again and I got three options, I chose to offer her a job at the nursery. She accepted, and after completely disappearing for a period of time, she showed up at the residential level in a room of her own.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You have to ask her to stop whoring after knocking her up in her sex menu, then later ask her again and she'll stop and you can choose what means of support you want. Getting her the job at the nursery is what I did and it'll take a bit for her to get set up and I think you have to talk to Bridget too but I'm not entirely certain. After she does get settled, she'll have a room across from the bakery on the residential level when not working and when she is working she shows up in a room description to the far right of Bridget on the first level of the nursery.