Zil call girl question?

luksinatriks

Sep 19, 2015
Alright, not sure if its a bug or am I simply doing something wrong but I dont know where else to post it, so here goes. I am a public user myself and I understand that zil call girl pregnancy came out on a public release along with the pexiga quest. I have literally fucked the poor zils brains out at this point and I am quite virile and still she is not pregnant? I have fucked her for like 10-15 days straight in game? Am I missing something? I would usually go to the wiki but it is down at the moment so I turn to you guys.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Her pregnancy takes 9 months ingame time. So it's not gonna be noticeable right away, it's gonna take a long while.

luksinatriks

Sep 19, 2015
Her pregnancy takes 9 months ingame time. So it's not gonna be noticeable right away, it's gonna take a long while.

Thanks! I was worried that I might have gone sterile or something :D . Still, I think someone should work on a event where you can invite girls with really long pregnancies to your nursery, like Birha the red ant deserter, or zil call girl, would be much more convenient. I myself could write it as Im a decent writer myself (2 books of 200 pages A4 format under my belt) But I am helpless when it comes to coding and labeling the documents, so I would need someone to walk me through the whole "cock description" things, as the tutorials would take me too long to learn.

luksinatriks

Sep 19, 2015
ZCG already has nursery content. :p

*Gets noticed by savin, nice!*

Yeah but I meant that you can invite your wives who have longer pregnancies into your nursery. Like atm I can only guess Birha is 2/3 through her pregnancy, and somehow I doubt the battlefield is a... ideal place to raise your child. Would be more convenient to offer them to wait out their pregnancy in the nursery, thats all.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well you can offer the Zill Call Girl a job at the nursery after she's given birth, and originally Briha was supposed to have an expansion where you hire her for your nursery (RIP x-pack). Most of your potential mates however have better shit to do than lock themselves up in a nursery for several months of time.