Zheniya Seems to have disappeared from my game. Can I save edit her back in?

Dr. Jamming

Oct 13, 2018
The title says it all, but Zheniya seems to have inexplicably vanished at some point. I'd love to have er back, and it would be great if there were a way to do it. Does anyone have experience with this and/or a solution?

TheShepard256

There could be multiple reasons for this, depending on how you've handled her pregnancy content. How did you respond when she revealed that you impregnated her? Has she given birth recently? Did you convince her to stop whoring? Is she at her apartment or the nursery? That kind of thing. If it's temporary, you may have to wait for up to a day until she's available again.

Dr. Jamming

Oct 13, 2018
I don't think I made her stop working, but it's been a long time since tat decision. I recall still expecting her at her apartment. It's been literal years of in-game time. Is this potentially intended behavior? Sorry I can't provide better answers.

Lone Wolf115

There could be multiple reasons for this, depending on how you've handled her pregnancy content. How did you respond when she revealed that you impregnated her? Has she given birth recently? Did you convince her to stop whoring? Is she at her apartment or the nursery? That kind of thing. If it's temporary, you may have to wait for up to a day until she's available again.
I don't think I made her stop working, but it's been a long time since tat decision. I recall still expecting her at her apartment. It's been literal years of in-game time. Is this potentially intended behavior? Sorry I can't provide better answers.
Were you a asshole about the kids being yours? How do you get her to stop whoring? Hey Shepherd did you choose your name because of Mass Effect.

TheShepard256

If you have access to a save editor, look at the flags starting with ZIL_CALLGIRL_, particularly DISABLED_TYPE and AT_NURSERY, and tell me what you find. Alternatively, could you provide a copy of your save so I can take a look?
How do you get her to stop whoring?
React positively to her pregnancy (i.e. 'Mine?' -> 'Money' or 'Father'), then ask her to 'Stop Whoring' from her sex menu. Wait at least 24 hours, then ask again, then offer her a 'Nursery Job' (requires having met Briget).
Hey Shepherd did you choose your name because of Mass Effect.
Read this.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115