Zheniya question

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She do have made bust version normal and when she's pregnant. Plus two other ones (I recall seeing at least 4 diff pics of her).

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
Ye she do

Oh, neat. Thanks Savin.

I haven't really messed with her much, myself. Just a basic look into her wiki and seeing what her sex scenes are like. Hookers aren't really a fetish for me, even virtual text based ones. :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Post all your questions in one thread.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But then it wouldn't be so much fun? Thou he should not post much more new nes threads or some higher ups may get lil annoyed for so many new thread in so short time.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
But then it wouldn't be so much fun? Thou he should not post much more new nes threads or some higher ups may get lil annoyed for so many new thread in so short time.
it's just i have so many questions that have nothing to do with each other

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You could make topic named smth like: Many unrelated questions about TiTS

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yes you, and it's fine if they have nothing to do with each other, just call it "Questions" or whatever.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
There is one thing linking them all together, and that's the person asking them. :p I mean... these simple one-off question threads are kind of fun, in a way, but once your question has been answered, they're just kind of dead threads that will sit here forever and ever.

And ever.
correct me if i'm wrong but don't the mods close those kind of threads down sooner or later?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just like how the gentle throbbing effects of the Treatment will remain in your DNA forever.

And your descendants too given continuous usage.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Unless talk in them goes horrible offtopic or some well really rude posts would be there mods will just let it naturaly go down the list and then vanish peacefully on 2+ page. But OP or some of posters can call the mod/admins to close it sooner than that if they fell it's needed.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
Nope. Anything you etch onto the hallowed walls of these here FenForums will be archived and readily accessible by anyone UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

For some reason.

Let's not be gross.
next time i have a burning question i'll make sure to make it a catch-all thread

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I know...next time call new thread with tons of unrelated questions... "Skywolf99 Questions Vol. 1" (later on it will be simply to change number when you would have enought new questions for new thread.

:catte: Fisi for the president :catte:

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
I know...next time call new thread with tons of unrelated questions... "Skywolf99 Questions Vol. 1" (later on it will be simply to change number when you would have enought new questions for new thread.

:catte: Fisi for the president :catte:
i'd vote for her

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry Misty, the effects don't kick in until puberty. This is a family friendly game after all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think he either feel slight lazy for look over code or looked and couldn't find it after some time so he asked.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
When she is at 30% until she is due or later (so between about 54 to 63 days or so from when she was impregnated).

Reactions: BioSean1

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Moo Cow One reason: Posters that need read those FAQ's the most are usualy those that after making account goes right into thread(s) making frenzy.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid