Zheniya is gone

Daijena

Oct 9, 2018
I'm playing on 0.8.044, knocked her up and went to explore Uveto. Found the Frostwyrm and had some children....and then stayed till they hatched and grew up (Didn't change the time manually in the game, like ever). Went back to Tavros, remembered that she was pregnant and wanted to visit her.....only that she was gone, I only saw that I knocked her up in the Codex, but never stayed long enough to talk with her, so no nursery or support talks. I opened the save editor to try and see if a flag can be reseted to try to fix this (I never touched the flags for her before, I'm very careful with that)
Only to see her disablity timestamp stat is througn the roof, not sure what that means. So would be glad if someone could explain what I did wrong or tell me how to fix this. Thanks for your attention, hope I'm not to much of a bother.
P.S. Also here her stats in the flag menu from the editor:
Zill_Callgirl_Disabled_timestamp 667888
Zill_Callgirl_Disabled_Type 4
Zill_Callgirl_Gestation 279360
Zill_Callgirl_Egg_Count 3
Zill_Callgirl_Preg 144397
Zill_Callgirl_Sexed 1
The rest of her flags are not in use, so no number for them, since I didn't trigger them yet

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
If you want to keep her around, I believe you have to support her in some fashion.

Since you just knocked her up... you might want to try the save editor and undue her preg stuff.

Reactions: Daijena

TheShepard256

According to the code:
Disabled type 4 means her pregnancy has reached 100% completion (thus making her unavailable at Anon's), and in this case, Disabled timestamp is when that happened. After one hour from that timestamp, her pregnancy will end (but only if she's told you she's pregnant), and after six hours, both flags will be reset.
Gestation is the duration of the ongoing pregnancy, in minutes, since there's some random variation in that duration. Egg count is the number of children she's pregnant with. Preg is the timestamp at which she was impregnated. All three will be reset once she gives birth.
Sexed is the number of times you've had sex with her. Obviously, 1 is the minimum you need to impregnate her.

What I think has happened is that since she didn't tell you she's pregnant before her pregnancy ended, the game isn't calling the function that officially ends her pregnancy. I think the solution would be to wait for six in-game hours, then she should be available again. However, flying to Tavros from Uveto should take more than 6 hours, which means she should be available by the time you get there normally.
Try visiting her at Anon's again; if she's not there, keep waiting until either she appears, or six in-game hours have passed (though you should probably try for longer than that, just to be safe). If that doesn't work, try visiting her at her apartment in the south residential deck between 16:00 and 8:00; I doubt it'll work since she must be a nursery employee in order to have an apartment, but if you can access it, there'll be a function that should fix any ongoing pregnancy issues. Otherwise, I think it might be a bug, and the only way to reset it would be to set all of these flags (except for Sexed, optionally) to having no value.

I'm also assuming that the flags all start with "Zill" instead of "Zil" in your post due to a spelling error on your part.

Reactions: Daijena