Zheng Shi Questions

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
1. I can return there like I can Mhen'ga, Myrellion and Tarkus (I disarmed the bomb) after getting the probe right?
2. If I wanted to wait till later
to steal the Sidewinder
so I could get a junk ship (cuz I might forget to get one first), could I? Or would it have to be immediately after
getting the access code thingy
?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Yes.
2. Yes. You can wait and do that whenever.
You can go back to Zheng Shi after doing the spoilered thing, but
There will be a battle vs Dr. Teyaal. Make sure you install some weapons. The Sidewinder doesn't have any by default.
You'll also want to install at least one Hardened Systems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
1. Yes.
2. Yes. You can wait and do that whenever.
You can go back to Zheng Shi after doing the spoilered thing, but
There will be a battle vs Dr. Teyaal. Make sure you install some weapons. The Sidewinder doesn't have any by default.
You'll also want to install at least one Hardened Systems.
1. Awesome. Thank you.
2. Where's the best place for that?
I usually see Vahn for weapons and stuff for my ships but I got some from Myrellion too for my Clydesdale; I've yet to see the Clydesdale in action yet knocks on wood so I'm not sure how good weapons and stuff from Focalor actually are.[/spoiler="Hint response"]

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Or as someone told me, you could store the sidewinder and use another ship when returning back to the pirate base that way you skip the battle with the sexy dragon lady.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Focalor only sells Ships, not Weapons, Upgrades or Gadgets. Megrez doesn't sell anything.
Myrellion:
2x Missile Turret
2x Hardened Systems
Technically, you only need 1 Missile Turret and you can probably get away with 1x Hardened Systems.

Uveto:
1x Shield Vampire
5x Advanced Quarters
Shield Vampire is technically unnecessary, it's just me styling on Dr. Teyaal. Also, you only fight her 3 times.
In my experience, the default Clydesdale loses to the Corona Lord Casstech Z7.
By the way, Spoiler="" goes in the opening Spoiler box.

Last edited:

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
Focalor only sells Ships, not Weapons, Upgrades or Gadgets. Megrez doesn't sell anything.
Myrellion:
2x Missile Turret
2x Hardened Systems
Technically, you only need 1 Missile Turret and you can probably get away with 1x Hardened Systems.

Uveto:
1x Shield Vampire
5x Advanced Quarters
Shield Vampire is technically unnecessary, it's just me styling on Dr. Teyaal. Also, you only fight her 3 times.
In my experience, the default Clydesdale loses to the Corona Lord Casstech Z7.
By the way, Spoiler="" goes in the opening Spoiler box.
I coulda swore I got weapons from him... Hmmm... Now I gotta take a look at his menu again (the next time I'm over that way) to see what it is I thought were weapons or whatever. lol I assumed Megrez didn't sell anything when he said he doesn't sell ships and just repairs them, but it's great to know my assumption was correct. I could also be thinking of Uveto, cuz the stuff you mentioned in that section sounds hella familiar.

My Clydesdale did really well against a random Corona Lords pirate attack... Took the ship down much faster than my Ova'Lek did and with only 200 energy. Whatever it's already got (I can't remember if I already upgraded it or not- I'll have to look) packs one hellova punch, I know that much.

Oops. I thought that's where I'd put it. haha Thanks for catching that and pointing it out. :D