Zhara encounters

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
How do i figure out if i barred zhara from my room in the frosthound. and if i have is there a way for me to fix it via a command?

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
ive opened my save on the save editor and my flags for WINGLEADER_REJECTED theres no number or anything. so i assumr it hasnt happened yet?

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
If you are playing the download version you can open your local save file in wordpad or notepad and search for WINGLEADER then set it to 1 or if you are playing online you can use the console command F12(correct me if am wrong). Other than that I don't think so.

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
i was hoping youd know the F12 command or have an idea so i can look for similar
If you are playing the download version you can open your local save file in wordpad or notepad and search for WINGLEADER then set it to 1 or if you are playing online you can use the console command F12(correct me if am wrong). Other than that I don't think so.

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
Am afraid that is all I know as am also new to save editing because I only play the download version and don't use the save editor softwere