Zandria the Milfy Draconic navigator

DragonDred

Sep 14, 2015
This idea has just been lurking at the back of my mind so here it is;

A MILF space herm dragoness with double everything (almost everything), can give you a boost in find places or events (when implemented), and mite of personally known your father.

New codex for her race/species with new heat based weapons that can hurt you if not using proper heat resistance items, and Maybe environmental buffs and demurs related to race orientation.

ATTENTION: this is just an idea (reason why it's in the idea section), this is just to FINALLY put my mind at rest, I'll be working on this every so often while still wrapping my mind on the writing layout. If this inspires someone else with better writing skills then me( the majority of the people) any ideas then go for it, I'm just doing this for fun.

Now I'll STFU and put the gdoc link here: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jYQ23gIsnlx2DYt2PB-Dcrz2JhOm_86iYm1t3y_Im5A/edit?usp=docslist_api

NOTE: Layout mite change up a in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
For the dragoness thing you said, we already have the Gryvain, so there's not really any need to add another race.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Also the doc implied space combat, which is not in the game and may not be in for quite sometime. If your gonna stick with this idea, I would edit that a bit.

DragonDred

Sep 14, 2015
Also the doc implied space combat, which is not in the game and may not be in for quite sometime. If your gonna stick with this idea, I would edit that a bit.

I'll take that out but keep it somewhere if I need to use it

For the dragoness thing you said, we already have the Gryvain, so there's not really any need to add another race.

Yeah, already have three types of space dragons. Reeeeally don't need another. 

Sorry, didn't know about them I'll go read up on them and see what I can salvage

You wouldn't mind pointing out the other draconic races if it isn't to much to ask?

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Gryvain, as linked above. Fanfir as well. There will be Frostwyrms on Uveto, but they're not coded in yet. Big scary psionic full-on dragons. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I don´t have a navigator in my crew so I welcome your idea. Good luck with this.