ZandArt's Personal Hole

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Good afternoon fellow sexual deviants, it has come to my attention that as of yesterday's public patch the scene I wrote for the Bored Jumper is now in game.

L'Chaim!

I probably would have known sooner if I checked my alternate email more than once a month, but hey, the important part is that it's in. Now I am not a presumptuous enough ass to think that makes me a community writer" yet, but I didn't want to necro the submission thread. So in celebration, here is the Gabilani Chemist oral content that I was working on months ago. Work got more stressful as well as other things so i stopped working on it, and since then Will has written his own making this obsolete, but in the off chance any forum lurkers want to check it out here you go!

warning it is extremely rough and shitty, I just don't want it to sit in my docs for the rest of time collecting dust, and there were some fun parts and ideas that I really enjoyed. Hope you enjoy it too forum interloper!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PYgDKsJ2tWUWxhysdQvgFP210DQhZxF6t2YNsLt6_7o/edit?usp=sharing