Zaika tf

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
is the zaika tf still going to be a thing because I believe I read that fen wrote one about a year ago and that he rewrote the genitail system to account for the tf is it still a thing?

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
There's a new NPC in the milk bar on Dhaal that has some scenes related to it not sure if you have to complete the party/dungeon for her to pop up or not.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Not as such more a "preview of coming attractions" as it were, 4 non repeatable scenes of Steele helping to test/work out kinks in various parts of what is supposed to be the Zaika TF package. It has some pretty interesting effects depending on precense or absence of certain parts. But as yet there isn't a complete item for a full on zaika TF. The npc is named Harru so head to the milk bar to see what I'm talking about.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Not as such more a "preview of coming attractions" as it were, 4 non repeatable scenes of Steele helping to test/work out kinks in various parts of what is supposed to be the Zaika TF package. It has some pretty interesting effects depending on precense or absence of certain parts. But as yet there isn't a complete item for a full on zaika TF. The npc is named Harru so head to the milk bar to see what I'm talking about.
thank you

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I don't remember this dude.... is this backer only content?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
[Backers] There should now be an alternate route in the Brightwater path through Dhaal’s final dungeon. Instead of fighting the last boss, you can volunteer to take your rival’s place as a lab rat for a while to pay off the debts. (lowercase_donkey) I added the feature flag wrapping myself (Fen), so if for some reason the button is missing on backer builds, you can totally @me. If you didn’t take the Brightwater Path, you should be able to proc an event to encounter an NPC in a bar to peruse the content as well. Written by Adjatha.
Are you talking about this? The 'replace cousin' option is public. Don't know if the bar NPC encounter is.

Last edited:

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Are you talking about this? The 'replace cousin' option is public. Don't know if the bar NPC encounter is.
First found her in the .45 release still there on backer .48 so I'm not sure if she's backer only or if I've been mandala'd.