Z kingdom (strategy with breeding game)

Lizzy:3

Sep 3, 2017
l0FcOryxSDQ.jpg

patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lizzygames

Hello everyone!

The last two months I'm making my project - Z kingdom.

What is it? Z kingdom is sim management sandbox game. I was inspired by such games as "breeding season", "crusader kings", "stellaris", etc. And in my game I want to mix a strategy and sex content.

What will we do? We are the ruler of the "newly formed" kingdom and we need to expand the territory. Instead of the usual hiring of soldiers in our army, we will breed them! Capture another race and mix with our, then mix new creature with another and so on.

How to play it:
How, on start, you have 2 units - our hero and walker-male. Our hero is clear "basis" - breeding with her bring a unit with type as father. In "breeding pit" you can breeding they (and look on my terrible art), on map you can hunting and explore slug nest(another race, I mean using them as cows in game) and capture slug.

Yes, now, in first version, I haven't many content (and game itself looks pretty untidy), but I plan to adds it with each new version.

build[24092017]
- New unit - ratman, male
- New unit - slug elemental, male and female

- Added futanari for all unit types - but only as unit, without sex scenes (sorry:()
Futanari perform both male and female gender roles - they can be pregnant and can impregnate other women (I wonder what will happen if you mixing a futanari with a futanari?)

- Add 2 scenes for harvest
- Improved location events. Now they are influenced by the unit's characteristics (strength, perception, agility, etc) and you can choose from available events(at different times may be available different events). (Unit level upping will be available in the next version)

- and other code changes.

build [02092017]
- game created :D
- added new unit type - walkers
- added new unit type - slugs
- added breeding/milk/harvest function
- added hunt/explore/rob the slug nest on a map
- and other stuff

build [07112017]
Reworked location - slug fields.

Reworked location - rat nest.

Now in these locations you have 3 ways of capture - strength, discover and diplomacy. Of course all of 3 ways increase "capture" parameter, but also have differences. I reworked events in location - before, you just had additional options of dialogue when capturing location. Now every event is an independent and most importantly, I can make a huge number of these events. (Imagination! I need more imagination!)

Upgrade the location will allow you to increase the growth of your influence in it and the amount of experience gained by the warrior.

After 100% capture (available only in slug fields, because rat nest without the history) you can force the location to produce some resource passively, without your intervention. Something like setting up production.

In slug fields added Laila the hunter and her confrontation with slugs. (Scenes opened on 25-50-75-100% of capture)

Molly has opened her bar "Titty twister"!

There you can hired heroes (more strengthful units) and to fulfill orders for the development of any creatures (it does not look very nice so far).

Upgrade the bar will allow you to hire more powerful heroes and find out what the Molly does in his spare time.

A lot of changes in the visual part. (for example, a picture for pregnant slugs)

Also, I added many other different changes (changes in game balance and other things).

Also, I added (and later disabled) the punishment for the empty treasury. It was too difficult even for me.

How it was: every day from your treasury some semen was written off for the maintenance of your army. If there was not enough semen, then one random warrior was killed and he fed your army.

I disabled the destruction of the warrior - the maintenance of soldiers still spend semen, but if your balance is at zero, then the warrior does not die.

Thanks for reading!
with love, Lizzy

P.S. Sorry for my English it's pretty bad

Attachments

• 2017-09-01_02-01-33.png
    2017-09-01_02-01-33.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 424
  • 2017-09-01_01-46-00.png
    2017-09-01_01-46-00.png
    674.2 KB · Views: 423
  • 2017-09-01_02-04-28.png
    2017-09-01_02-04-28.png
    885.4 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Reactions: Nnxx

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Don't be too harsh on yourself, your art is great, although I can't say the same for your English :confused:
It's ok though, I'm not judging here but if you need external help to correct the grammar/typos, you can ask for help here, some people will be happy to help ;)
I'll test the game later and report bugs/mistakes I encounter (in a private message) if you'd like to.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not into strategy games, but I like the art, so I might give it a chance.

Sep 3, 2017
Don't be too harsh on yourself, your art is great, although I can't say the same for your English :confused:
It's ok though, I'm not judging here but if you need external help to correct the grammar/typos, you can ask for help here, some people will be happy to help ;)
I'll test the game later and report bugs/mistakes I encounter (in a private message) if you'd like to.

Oh, sorry for mistakes, English isn't my native language. Of course, I will be glad, if you tell me about grammar mistakes and game errors (I hope there will not be any game bugs) :D

For this reason, I chose this specific game genre - in a visual novel everything would be just awful.

If there are too many errors, I can import game text and put it, for example, in Google tables. (or if someone will wants to translate the game into native language)

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
So, the ruler(You) is a female? If so, mind if I ask why? Reason being, if the ruler was male, they'd be able to 'breed' and 'impregnate' more units at once, meaning more, and faster, unit production. Also, realistically, a female 'ruler' would be indisposed for several weeks before the give birth, and after as well, meaning a male 'ruler' is just plain better for this type of thing.

Anyways, just curious about this, so don't mind if you don't want to answer.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Well, when you look at other breeding games on the Interwebzzz, they give the choice between a male and female "ruler" as you call it so I don't see any problem here.
(and tbh I prefer a female protagonist but that's just my plain preference)

Sep 3, 2017
So, the ruler(You) is a female? If so, mind if I ask why? Reason being, if the ruler was male, they'd be able to 'breed' and 'impregnate' more units at once, meaning more, and faster, unit production. Also, realistically, a female 'ruler' would be indisposed for several weeks before the give birth, and after as well, meaning a male 'ruler' is just plain better for this type of thing.

Anyways, just curious about this, so don't mind if you don't want to answer.

Well yes, the ruler is a woman. Why? At first, I was planning to give the choice of the ruler's gender (so that player can choose what he likes more), but with such a volume of art, I just can not physically cope (two variants of sex with a hero's unit (men's and woman's) or release updates less often, which too, I think, few will like it(oh, and I'm still forgetting about the futanaries!). Over time, I will certainly add a "male" option to compensate for this injustice, but I can not give an exact date.

Reactions: majesticimpurities

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Well yes, the ruler is a woman. Why? At first, I was planning to give the choice of the ruler's gender (so that player can choose what he likes more), but with such a volume of art, I just can not physically cope (two variants of sex with a hero's unit (men's and woman's) or release updates less often, which too, I think, few will like it(oh, and I'm still forgetting about the futanaries!). Over time, I will certainly add a "male" option to compensate for this injustice, but I can not give an exact date.
So basically, too much work on artwork? That's understandable then.

Though, I was wondering/expecting an in-game reason; like she's a witch, with females being the only ones that can use magic, or some sort of bloodline. Eg. She's form a magic bloodline, or her bloodline increases gestation and/or growth rate. -- Would explain why she's breeding an army

Anyways, thanks for answering; guess I'll watch and see how this progresses further.

Sep 3, 2017
So basically, too much work on artwork?
Yes, when I have more free time, I will make a more choices of the protagonist's gender :)

About "in-game reasons" - you gave me some ideas that, I think, I can do. Thank you!

Sep 3, 2017
Hey sweeties,
new version is here!

(First message updated too)

- New unit - ratman, male
- New unit - slug elemental, male and female

- Added futanari for all unit types - but only as unit, without sex scenes (sorry:()
Futanari perform both male and female gender roles - they can be pregnant and can impregnate other women (I wonder what will happen if you mixing a futanari with a futanari?)

- Add 2 scenes for harvest
- Improved location events. Now they are influenced by the unit's characteristics (strength, perception, agility, etc) and you can choose from available events(at different times may be available different events). (Unit level upping will be available in the next version)

- and other code changes.

Yea, I know, there are not many changes, in the next version there will be more.

- Add storyline for 2 locations: first - tavern (as always, lust and alcohol). And second - for ratnest or slugnest.

- Expand the number and quality of location events
- Improve the visual component of the interface - I think it looks a bit pale

- Level upping for units, game economics and more.

with love,
Lizzy ~~<3

Sep 3, 2017
Hey dears,

I completed new version. I made a lot of changes and if you see a game bug, please tell me.

Reworked location - slug fields.
Reworked location - rat nest.

Now in these locations you have 3 ways of capture - strength, discover and diplomacy. Of course all of 3 ways increase "capture" parameter, but also have differences. I reworked events in location - before, you just had additional options of dialogue when capturing location. Now every event is an independent and most importantly, I can make a huge number of these events. (Imagination! I need more imagination!)
Upgrade the location will allow you to increase the growth of your influence in it and the amount of experience gained by the warrior.
After 100% capture (available only in slug fields, because rat nest without the history) you can force the location to produce some resource passively, without your intervention. Something like setting up production.
In slug fields added Laila the hunter and her confrontation with slugs. (Scenes opened on 25-50-75-100% of capture)

Molly has opened her bar "Titty twister"!
There you can hired heroes (more strengthful units) and to fulfill orders for the development of any creatures (it does not look very nice so far).
Upgrade the bar will allow you to hire more powerful heroes and find out what the Molly does in his spare time.

A lot of changes in the visual part. (for example, a picture for pregnant slugs)
Also, I added many other different changes (changes in game balance and other things).

Also, I added (and later disabled) the punishment for the empty treasury. It was too difficult even for me.
How it was: every day from your treasury some semen was written off for the maintenance of your army. If there was not enough semen, then one random warrior was killed and he fed your army.
I disabled the destruction of the warrior - the maintenance of soldiers still spend semen, but if your balance is at zero, then the warrior does not die.

with love,
Lizzy ~~<3

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Nice, don't forget to edit the changelog and the links in the main post too so people don't have to scroll to the last message to get them :catte:

PaterNoster

Jun 25, 2016
What little I could play looked like a decent start so far (albeit the English really needs some corrections ;-) ). The art is a bit rough around the edges and there's some weird postures in there, but it's clear that you know what you are trying to make it look like and how it's supposed to look - you just don't have the raw drawing experience yet :)

I couldn't really play longer than 10 or 15 minutes since there's a couple of problems with the linux-version.
First, the file permissions are kinda off. None of the files was marked as 'executable', so I had to do that by hand with a couple of files until the game even started up. No idea if I got all of them.
And secondly (I don't know if this is related to the first issue), the number on the sperm-counter never changed, no matter what I did. And since it's the (main?) currency, I figured it's broken and stopped playing for now.

Other that that... could you please add some tooltips to the little buttons on the bottom? I had no idea what they did until I blindly tried them, and one of them seemed to do something other than opening a menu - and I'm not sure what it was.

Sep 3, 2017
What little I could play looked like a decent start so far (albeit the English really needs some corrections ;-) ). The art is a bit rough around the edges and there's some weird postures in there, but it's clear that you know what you are trying to make it look like and how it's supposed to look - you just don't have the raw drawing experience yet :)

I couldn't really play longer than 10 or 15 minutes since there's a couple of problems with the linux-version.
First, the file permissions are kinda off. None of the files was marked as 'executable', so I had to do that by hand with a couple of files until the game even started up. No idea if I got all of them.
And secondly (I don't know if this is related to the first issue), the number on the sperm-counter never changed, no matter what I did. And since it's the (main?) currency, I figured it's broken and stopped playing for now.

Other that that... could you please add some tooltips to the little buttons on the bottom? I had no idea what they did until I blindly tried them, and one of them seemed to do something other than opening a menu - and I'm not sure what it was.
Thank you for post!

About linux version - I will try to recompile version for linux - I think, problems can be due to fact that in the one assembly there are both builds linux and windows. I think, standalone linux build will fix it.
Sperm-counter is bug, yea. My bad.
And tooltips will be to added with bug fixes :)

Sep 3, 2017
I updated main post: added build 10112017 with bug fixes.

Changes:
Bug with semen count.
Bug with hire futanari walkers (game doesn't crash now).
Bug with bar orders.
Added tooltips for menu button.
Added standalone linux build.

"The only good Bug is a dead Bug!" (c)