Your Top 5 Favorite Designs?

Blackguard

Game has good artwork and I'm curious about what people have as their favs.

Here's my top five in no particular order:
doireann.Moira.0.png
Beautiful horns, love how the hair hangs off of it and the glowing flowers are also really pretty.
eira.Moira.0.png
Love hidden eye designs and using those wings to hide her eyes was really clever. Also hip wings are really hot.
frostMoth.Moira.0.png
Updo is complete sex, love the blinding bangs. The way the antennas are framed is also really nice and I just love how fuzzy her wings are. Honestly my favorite design in the game, I can only see it being improved if she was given some clothing to go with her regal appearance.
kazuo.Moira.0.png
I really fuck with prosthetics and the wooden arm goes very hard. Wish we had a full bust of his wooden mech suit.
nareva.Moira.0.png
Love monochrome color schemes and breast curtains are top tier. Also think the floating shawl is neat too. Runnerup to my favorite design.

Bonus:
fem hirrud my muse my flame.png
Not in the game, but I really like Fem Hirrud's sketch design. Thick eyebrows and short fluffy hair would've made her the definitive tomboy character design for me. Hope one day it gets repurposed. Maybe Hirrud could have a sister?

Verro

Jul 4, 2023
Too obvious?
kasyrra.Moira.1.png
-------------------
leticia.Moira.0.png
Milf, seductive expression, knockers with their own zip code
-------------------
berwyn_b0d1.DCL.1.png
I like the old Berwyn one more. Likely unpopular pick I feel.
-------------------
hellhound_cock.Moira.0.png
The new art for the Hellhound is top tier
-------------------
arona.Moira.0.png
Imo, Arona had the best art glow up in the game thus far.

Edit: Apart from Kasyrra, I wouldn't exactly call these my top 5. Just some I thought that were worth a mention.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1722963383113.png1722963404119.png1722963414851.png1722963421659.png1722963430648.png
1) Nash, in terms of raw design, he blows everything else outta the water
2) Garret, as our visible and strongly connected male lupine everyman, in the lupine homeland, he sets a good baseline for this part of the setting, while also having plenty of individual personality and uniqueness
3) Elyon, is nice to have designs that aren't on either extreme of femboy or bara on principle, but he's also a good representation of encroaching taint, without being outright oversexualized. Also he has great petplay content if you're a doggo.
4) Hethia, (bet nobody expected me to put a fem anywhere?) She has a good blend of modest and immodesty that both sets the expectation of what a good, wyld-worshiping elf should be, that contrasts well with what we see in the winter city. Like Garret, she's a good balance of baseline setting and uniqueness.
5) Yonzan, because bae

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
ailehBed.png
Aileh, specifically with her slinky black dress
bloodKnight_nude.Anon.0.png
Blood Knight, the black on purple just does it for me. Also the fact that she tries to act tough but is a wimp.
farrah.Moira.0.png
Farrah, blue and white also does it for me. Also like her outfit and her ludicrous thighs.
mallach.Moira.0.png
Mallach, I'm not gay, but this is unfair.
varena.Moira.0.png
Varena, gorgeous dress accentuates a rocking bod.

I'm surprised that I didn't put any kitsunes on the list. Kasyrra is also close to being on the list.

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
freja.Moira.0.png
Freja - rawr <3
How can you look at her and not smile?

etherynDemon.Moira.0.png
Demon Ryn Clone - My favourite art of one of my favourite characters in the game (even if I had to settle for art of her evil clones). I would be so happy if Moira made a full set of Ryn busts based on this.

forgeGolem.DCL.0.png
Forge Golem - This took my breath away when it appeared in that teeny little window on the righthand side of my game.
cait_leo_nude.Moira.0.png
Nekkid LeoCait - Pauses to open a window I leothranised Cait in a previous playthrough, just to see what impact it had, and wasn't planning to do so again since the answer was, 'Not all that much'. Then this dropped and there is no going back. That look of, 'My new body makes me so hot and so do you...'

orcs5some.png
Pregnant Orc 5some - finally unlocked this scene on my current run. The CG was worth having to make my poor champ grow a cock twice in one playthrough (that and unique babies). I feel like the touches and expressions capture the characters' relationships so perfectly.

The rest of my shortlist:
I dunno what it is about the combination of those abs and that cowprint bra...
Well I had the cock anyway and she is just so gorgeous.
Haven't actually seen this one in-game but there's something about that white eyeliner and her big happy face... I'm gonna have to grow a cock a third time.
Spiders are sexy and I loved this character's whole deal - wish we got more of her.

Last edited:

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
1724265322550.png1724264929086.png1724264499002.png1724265035874.png1724265122755.png
These are my top favorite designs - in no particular order:

Who doesn't love Brint, especially his Winter set.
Nash's design is really cute and I love purple!
I think I'm the only one who leaves Kikiyo in her jewel, lol. But I love her color scheme and design.
Nona and the Queen are just cuties.

Honorable mention to these badass CGs. I have a weakness for strong women:
1724264730260.png1724264851648.png

Attachments

• 1724264633222.png
    1724264633222.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: will4gold

JustASock

May 16, 2024
No particular order:

858px-IncubusBlackguard-Moira-Bust.png
675px-Livrea-Moira-Bust.png
750px-DriderQueen-Moira-Full.png
675px-Nihara-Moira-Bust.png
750px-Quintillus-Moira-Full.png

Runners-up: Nash, Sorra (in both cases because I love the colorfulness,) new Hethia, Orlaith

I get the feeling if Atugia ever gets the art refresh treatment she'll move up to the top 5.

Necros

Nov 23, 2020
etherynDemon.Moira.0.png

Demon Ryn Clone - My favourite art of one of my favourite characters in the game (even if I had to settle for art of her evil clones). I would be so happy if Moira made a full set of Ryn busts based on this.
Speaking of that. Where did the talk about demonizing companions go?

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Honestly, seeing this incubusBlackguard.Moira.0.png femboy (he is one, do not @ me) show up three times in this thread really, really beckons me to try and do something with him.

This design should not be wasted.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Bring him back.
Somebody bring that cool ass design back
I am actually thinking of having him back as an encounter and thеn as a potential follower. Maybe give him the ability to keep your camp last longer or something. Or just settle him in Wayfort, Whatever works is whatever he gets.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
"Dead"

Eh, he took a dip in lava. In realms of fiction, that is no more than a sequal bait.

Also, heh, no. They can simply ignore him if they do not want him. Besides, the way things stand, I am really on my way to write a female NPC whose sole purpose is to be genderbend into a guy. Straights had it to good for to long.

Edit: And lebians.

Edit Edit: And straight girls(girls).

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42