Your thoughts regarding cboys and male futas

For the folks who like male characters, what are your thoughts on cboys?

• I'm interested in seeing more of them added to the game(s)

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I'm indifferent to them

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • I don't like them and wouldn't want to see them added to the game(s)

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Hi there, having played both CoC2 and TiTs I noticed that there are a disproportionally bigger ratio of dickgirls among females compared to cboys among males. I brought this up before in another thread and I was told that there simply are no interest for such content in this community.
I'm aware that these games are largely female focused yet there are still a small variety of content for people who like male characters. I think that cboys / male futas are simply an underexplored and largely unknown concept to most people so I made this poll to see if people really have no interest in them.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Depends. Like Cboys, not overly musceline ones. Basically opposite of dickgirl. Not fan of non muscelar ones.

Herm males... Eh in same league as futas. Not really into them but some rare characters can make it work.

Would write Cboy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
Not interested in Cboys at all.

Maleherms are okay. I sometimes play as one so I can get pregnant, but I'm not interested in reading about my PC fucking a vag.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
A boy with vagina. Basically Liulfr and future Berwyn expansion (if you as so chose) are only ones in CoC2. There are some in TiTS, I just forgot their names.
And male herms do not have really specific names. They are just that, male herms.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Indifferent. I'm not opposed to them being in the game and I interact with them if they are intresting. While I have no sexual interest in Cboys, I (theoretically) have sexual intrest in a Male-herm, if they match my male preferences. For me the vagina on a male-herm is a feature I'm neither intrested in or turned off by. Same with female-herms.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
A boy with vagina. Basically Liulfr and future Berwyn expansion are only ones in CoC2. There are some in TiTS, I just forgot their names.
And male herms do not have really specific names. They are just that, male herms.
So Cboys don't actually exist in RL as then they would be a flat chested girl.. I suppose if the Cboy in the game was happy to go by female pronouns I would be curious. I understand herms being women because they have more feminine parts than the cock on their body. Hence why I don't understand how a man could be a Herm.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So Cboys don't actually exist in RL as then they would be a flat chested girl.. I suppose if the Cboy in the game was happy to go by female pronouns I would be curious. I understand herms being women because they have more feminine parts than the cock on their body. Hence why I don't understand how a man could be a Herm.
Cboy does not need to be feminine. Same way a girl does not need to be exactly feminine to be a girl. They just nees to have vagina.

As for herms, they can be just an average looking guy and have vagina and bam male herm.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
So Cboys don't actually exist in RL as then they would be a flat chested girl..
Trans guys that have not had any bottom surgery could arguably be considered cboys (whether or not they would agree with such a label, though, depends on their comfort level.) In any case, a vagina on a guy wouldn’t (realistically) look the same as a vagina on a cis woman. Due to their higher level of testosterone, for example, the clitoris would be elongated.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
Depends. Like Cboys, not overly musceline ones. Basically opposite of dickgirl. Not fan of non muscelar ones.

Herm males... Eh in same league as futas. Not really into them but some rare characters can make it work.

Would write Cboy.
I got similar preferences, I'd like for cboys / male futas to be femboys or pretty men since I'm not interested in baras / "bears" at all.

Would personally rather have another just dick toting dude instead. As a bi dude cboys and male futa do nothing for me.
I understand not liking cboys but a male futa has all the bits so what about it is unappealing to you?

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
I'm indifferent to them I find femininity and feminine trates itself attractive but I'm all for others scratching the itch if that's theirs

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
I like the ones I know of - Alex and Yoma are cute and damn fuckable, so I'd definitely enjoy more such characters if they're cute like that.

As for no interest, the poll suggests it might not be so. I mean yeah, it's slightly less than a third, below indifference but equal to dislike. That's not bad.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I think it matters more the characters personality and writing than what bits and features they have that makes them a enjoyable character. For example, I have zero sexual interest in male or masculine characters. but there are plenty that I like because they have an interesting or entertaining story. Same thing with Yoma, I like hanging out with him, he's a nice guy, but he doesn't do anything to get my juices flowing.