Your preferred male body type

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
My gripe with femboys is how weird conversations around them get. A lot of it reads like internalized homophobia. Not targeting anyone in this thread. Just my experience in general.

Last edited:

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
My gripe with femboys is how weird conversations around them get. A lot of it reads like internalized homophobia. Not targeting anyone in this thread. Just my experience in general.
What do you mean by this? Explain it in a spoiler so people can just skip over it easily.

Do you mean homophobia in the matter of putting the feminine onto a man thus getting rid of the masculine, thus due to stigmatism it is more societally appropriate to have a more feminine man then a masculine man?

Reactions: Karakara

Loveless

May 29, 2022
What do you mean by this? Explain it in a spoiler so people can just skip over it easily.
The femboy archetype is an incredibly fetishized one especialy compared to an adjacent archetype like the tomboy. It unfairly sexualizes men for acting or being feminine and as you probably know, a guy that is overly feminine (or is streotypicaly gay) is a comedy trope usualy played for laughs, its demeaning. Now I can't exactly read minds so I can't talk for other people but I'd say those are my main problems with the discourse.

Reactions: Karakara

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
The femboy archetype is an incredibly fetishized one especialy compared to an adjacent archetype like the tomboy. It unfairly sexualizes men for acting or being feminine and as you probably know, a guy that is overly feminine (or is streotypicaly gay) is a comedy trope usualy played for laughs, its demeaning. Now I can't exactly read minds so I can't talk for other people but I'd say those are my main problems with the discourse.
Yeah, I totally agree. It's amazing.

And when "I can't do that, I'm a guy!" turns into duck quacking sounds, then that really hits the spot for me.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Alongside both of your points which I am going to respond to, bellow you can find what is my major, personal gripe.

My main point is more so tied to male insecurity. Tell me you if you heads any of this before "I am not gay but" "Looks female enough" "It doesn't count if penis is feminine"

While they are nothing more then jokes most of the time, to me they speak about deeply internalized homophobic tendency for men to view any homoerotic though as a danger to their masculinity.

So where do femboys come into play?
It is the way attraction towards them is viewed that ruffles my jammies. The notion that dating/fucking feminine men is inherently less "gay" then doing same to, let's say, bara dudes just doesn't sit well with me. Them "looking like a women" (since when do women have monopoly on looking pretty?) In my mind doesn't make the attraction any less or more gay. If you are only attracted to feminine men, fine -- we all have preferences. But then when you point that out, they go down the rabbit hole of "I only like it when its 2D." "I like them because they look like girl, so it does not count." "I was never attracted to a guy in real life."

Now I am not them, so I do not know how their attraction functions. And this is probably something that I should just let go off.

But, as I stated, a lot of this seems to me like a larger social issues as in how liking men is still seen as, if not necesarly a morally wrong option, a lesser one. So it is easier for a lot of people to convince themselves that instead of possibility that they may like men of specific types and/or in different circumstances, they are just straight. And again, you can argue that what other people think should not affect me.

Yet for someone like me who is into basically every type of guy to coexist with a notion that my attraction towards a guy like June is any less gayer than that aimed at Hirrud or Brint just does not sit well with me. It makes me feel like I am perpetuating this sexist notion that feminine things are somehow lesser and other problematic real world connotation.

That is not even getting into how feminine men get fetishized more in seemingly more inclusive circles. How liking muscles even on women means you are beta/gay. Just how the concept of male beauty got screwed over by straight male centric society.

Do you mean homophobia in the matter of putting the feminine onto a man thus getting rid of the masculine, thus due to stigmatism it is more societally appropriate to have a more feminine man then a masculine man?
There is some of that. But at same time, a guy liking feminine things is still sometimes seen as a failure/sissy in a lot of aspects. Yet if some people were to be believed, a lot of what you wrote seems to be present more so in eastern countries. Where the twinkification as I like to call it is seen as making the guys more palapateble to the the wider demographic. Or at least, that is what some of my friends are telling me.

You basically nailed it. Although I do feel like recently we have been moving from overuse of such a stereotype. Not that there is anything wrong with it necessarily, but I like when guy can act flamboyant yet still be takes seriously. See Shuerly from Venture Bros. Such an adorable fella.

Last edited:

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
I’ve recently found out that I am pretty turned on by a small dom big sub situation. I tend to play an extremely tall bubble butt Shemale and seek out scenes where a smaller than average male completely dominates me. Elyons scenes are great, Quinn’s scenes are great, Svern’s scene during nail quest is great, and my personal favorite, Elaril’s scene when you lose or surrender to the wyld elf band.

so to answer the question I’m finding lately that a 5’6-5’8 guy who’s clearly got tone but isn’t overly muscular. Something about being gigantic and getting fucked into complete and utter submission by a stocky short king full of confidence just does it for me lately for some reason, especially I end up with a collar that gets pulled, or moaning around a gag, or having my wrists tied behind my back, or All three

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
That's fine; no one reads the text Infront of them. We all form our opinions of this game based on our preconceived notion of the title, content surrounding it and the writer writing it. That way, we all can be just as happy or butthurt as we want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dbj614