Your preferred male body type

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Since there was a sudden rise of discussion on the lack of male content for the game, I wanted the gather the opinion of you all on what the ideal male body truly is. This post also doesn't have to only mean the type of men you'd feel attracted to, feel free to share the type of men you prefer to play as too. This post isn't about a specific person or a group of people so anyone who has an opinion is free to post 'em here.

I decided not to make a poll to not limit preferences to any limited categories, however I will share some interesting images in order to demonstrate just how diverse the human body can truly be.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: Karakara

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Also I forgot to mention but the images are from a Photo Collection titled "Athletes" from Howard Schatz depicting a bunch of Olympic Athletes.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
The ideal male bodytype is Felix Argyle who is NOT HERE.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
So, it is kind of weird for me to really give my opinion on the subject when out collective jumping point is real man. Not because I am not into 3DP -- far from it. It is just since we are talking about our ideal 2D guys, I think pictures of 2D boys would serve us better.

Reactions: Kesil

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There's no such thing as "ideal" whatever. But we could discuss what the game could do with as well.
When I run a male champion, I try to play as the kind TiTS deemed as "imminently cuddly". Because I guess that's what my female one would want to see.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
There's no such thing as "ideal" whatever.
Well, there is no all encompassing appearance that will appeal to everyone. This here thread it tryin to gauge what people here prefer on individual level. I will respond later today with pictures. Right now I am "collecting" visual aid.

Last edited:

Knife-wielding Crab

Dec 25, 2017
I think its hard to talk about body types without mentioning the owner of said body. If I were shown a picture of Andrew Tate, without knowing who he is, I would say he looks pretty good. But because I know what a scumbag he is, his looks becomes disgusting to me.

We can extract this to COC2. Berwyn and the horse-hung elf boy has pracicly the same body: femboys with big schlongs. One got an entire questline, one got a remove content button. That's because Berwyn has some personality and the elf boy is just a walking sex toy.

But to answer the original question, if i had to choose just one type of body, I would go with olympic gymnasts. H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
Guys you don't have to pick from the images I presented. The reason I didn't show a bunch of pictures or put a bunch of terms is because I didn't want to make people feel they have to choose from some pool. With those photos I merely meant to show how just have varied bodies can be. Please you are free to present any type of men you find to be visually appealing: 2D or otherwise.
The ideal male bodytype is Felix Argyle who is NOT HERE.
Ah, makes sense. After all, Felix is a MAN:

catMAN.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Emerald

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Fit, but not CUT. Like Jason Statham here. I also enjoy bodies built like F1nn5ster

Attachments

• 50d6cab4ba4aa0bc7c62dc75fbb8ccea.jpg
    50d6cab4ba4aa0bc7c62dc75fbb8ccea.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Love

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I like most kinds of body types, but if there is one thing, one encompassing thing that I like in my favorite 2D men, is when their bodies emphasize their breedability/fertility. The kind that makes you go "that boy has a makings of a bitch" or "he would make for a good wife."

It's kind of weird thing to look for in guys, but internet is filled with so many wonderful artist that can perfectly render that concept that it is really the only thing I can think of these days; thosee androgynous faces with plump lips; the emphasis on firm, yet equally as soft muscles; (pronounced) pecs with sensitive nipples that look like they can feed a village, somewhat narrow hips, thick ass and thighs built for sole purpose of seducing men (or women/non conforming folk for who am I to judge?)

Of course, they do not need to be possession of all of these. But the more the better.

Combine that with MILFy/nurturing personality -- you know the type: they are strict yet also incredible understanding. Kind but also possessing that no nonsense attitude. Chaste when in presence of other but incredibly Lew's and needy when the curtains are closed.

Basically, just MILF (male) ambush. Olivine from Nu Carnival is perfect example.

4549743828114.png

sample_86f3ee761bfa40dd4afdae817a34c0d4.jpg
FWa_bPZUsAABjEl.jpegsample_2a7eee0743da382eee82dfd09f9ed1bd.jpg

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Man what is Nu Carnival even about lmao? Funnily enough still not even close to the gayest mobile game I've seen.
You asked for it, and I delivered. Yet if no one decides to follow that receipt, I will cook with it myself. Not now though, but in due time.

Also, what do you mean by gayer? There is no such thing as gayer. You are boning guys, no matter the type you prefer.

It's about a guy getting isekai'd to a magical dimension with a bunch of lewd hunks. The key difference being that the MC is a (non-rapey) chad that fucks alot and aren't afraid to take the lead.
It is also a gacha where you work for scenes which made me nope out pretty quickly. The game is basically like Genshin -- I just collect art of the boys.

Loveless

May 29, 2022
You asked for it, and I delivered. Yet if no one decides to follow that receipt, I will cook with it myself. Not now though, but in due time.
No no, I'm actually kind of glad to see people talk about their taste in men like how some guys talk about their taste in woman. It's nice to see people are passionate about their likes.
Also, what do you mean by gayer? There is no such thing as gayer. You are boning guys, no matter the type you prefer.
Excuse my past self's figure of speech, I didn't know there was straight up sex in the game lol. Looking a bit more into it the gameplay seems really simple, how do you further you relationship with characters?

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
Also, what do you mean by gayer? There is no such thing as gayer. You are boning guys, no matter the type you prefer
You really think so, friend?
Say there's an individual that's 100% alike Margot Robbie in every way but gender, he identifies as male, and man #1 fucks him. Man #2 gets fucked by the gigachad guy from the memes.
You think both these men are equally gay?
I'm sure you don't need me as a straight man to tell you which one I think is gayer. But I would like to hear your opinion.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
If we talking attraction, none of the above. Gynesexual here so guys have to have a femboy appeal for it to do anything - to the point I couldn't tell first glance that they are a guy. In terms of aesthetic for to build my own characters? That depends though if I took from your images Dan O'Brien is pretty close, around that body type.

Reactions: SSS019

Resawar

Sep 21, 2018
No one mentioned "what in hell is bad" yet, the jiggle on stuff is something to be sure along with the other pics and videos I have seen. I like the White haired one.

For the question, what ever the hell vampire Richter and Alucard are doing in symphony of the night is pretty good. Along with the general femboy stuff, male Corrin is one of my favorites. I'm Bi but I prefer more pretty to femboy type men, beards are a major turn off to me tho.

Reactions: SSS019

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
We could always use more femboys.

I enjoy femboys with either very small tiny cocks, or mind-breakingly reality-warpingly big ones.

Would love to see a like a femboy with a micropeen you can give something or do something for so that he can have a gargantuan monster cock lol. That would be fucking wicked hot l

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I prefer to play as male with what I could only describe as, because I'm terrible at describing shit, a Ryan Reynolds esque body type but with a healthier amount of body fat(not the dehydrated look Hollywood has been pushing on male actors in recent years).

And males I'm sexually attracted to is generally bottom heavy femboys with small dicks. Jonesing for more of those to show up in this game.