Your first fantasy girl/guy/...creature?

PandorasBox

Apr 16, 2017
Mine was Inuyasha. I had a HUGE crush on him when I was younger (still sorta do). I'm sure there were a bunch of others but it would take WAY to long to list them all. Suffice to say I have a serious thing for the overprotective badass types...

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Oh god, where to begin... I guess my first fantasy creature crush was Gardevoir.

As for my first fantasy girl crush, it would be Hanako Ikezawa from a VN called Katawa Shoujo. She was my avatar picture... And my waifu (please don't judge me •~•)

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Oh god, where to begin... I guess my first fantasy creature crush was Gardevoir.

As for my first fantasy girl crush, it would be Hanako Ikezawa from a VN called Katawa Shoujo. She is my avatar picture... And my waifu (please don't judge me •~•)

There is no judging in this place! I too have a picture of my waifu as my avatar.

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I was a little kid at the time so it was an innocent crush. When I grew up I realized it was really the first indicator that I was bi.

Reactions: Sugiru

Sugiru

Jan 25, 2017
Most of the time it was enemy creatures in games, harpies, lamias, succubi, and other monster girls. There was always a thing early on where I'd want to just let myself be defeated by them since they made me feel strange in a way that other things never did. One of the earliest examples I can think of were the madragoras in Tales of Symphonia.

Every play Monmosu Quest (Monster Girl Assault) ? :3

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
IDK it's hard to pinpoint something like the FIRST, now ones that had, and that still have some, feelings attached to them would be...
From games? a lot of ff girls are fine, but i guess i was too caught in FF8 with Rinoa as when i played , a game which at that time i also identified a lot with the laid back attitude of Irvine. A lot of Xmen ( Magik and Mirage are BAE ). Raistlin from Dragonlance and Jowy from Suikoden 2.

After those there's a long list of other ones that are burned in my mind due other things.... like Cammy White, with that green leotard and that strong leg lock... As for creatures? that's even harder as tales of sirens, werewolves, shade people are usually all around. But if you need to justify any weird kink, just pick any disney movie and you're set fine.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Every play Monmosu Quest (Monster Girl Assault) ? :3

Never played the original, but I love the RPG Maker sequel, Paradox. Bought Part 1 of it last April and bought Part 2 when it came out on Friday (well, I technically pirated a copy on Thursday 'cause it was up on the Japanese version of DLsite then due to time differences and the site wouldn't let me buy it, but I officially bought it from the English DLsite when it went up on it the next day) and zoomed through it twice to get all the characters. My favorite characters in it are Sonya, Illias, and Lime.

Last edited:

Unfaventia

Apr 20, 2017
Definitely had a crush on Cassie and Tobias from the animorphs, I remember being so disappointed about how our library didn't have the whole series and reading them all out of order. I also just enjoyed the whole power imbalance, d/s sort of dynamic brought about by werewolves and etc. and would read the hell out of it before I even knew why I liked that. Werewolves and a/b/o dynamics deffo still do it for me.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
I don't remember who my first fantasy girl/guy crush was, so here's a list of the earliest ones I remember. I did a lot of research to find the names of the faces I remember having a crush on, and found some of them.

Anyway here it is:
-Angele from Argaï
-Argaï from Argaï
-Ariel from The Little Mermaid
-King Triton from The Little Mermaid
-Daphne Blake from scooby doo
-Jasmine from Aladin
-Kim Possible from Kim Possible(<--Thanks mr.obvious)
-April O'Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles( all variations)
+++

These were the earliest ones that I remember =) Is alot more characters to list of more recent crushes to...

Lizzie

Apr 9, 2017
I honestly can't remember which specific character would be my first fantasy, but as for creature it would definitely have to be centaurs, I think that might that might have been a reason why I now have an obsession with anthro-horses...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Oh, the first one I actually remember was Rogue from the 90s X-men. The accent, the skin tight body suit. Damn.

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
One of the first was Lola Bunny and she was damn sexy yo.