Your Favorite Type of Monster Girls?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Just remembered this piece of (bloody) art. Mmmmmmmm, death-snoo.

One can only hope we get the Mad Max planet soon, cause I remember one writer had a death-claw NPC on the drawing board that they wanted to put on that planet.

Aero_Ventus

Jan 30, 2016
Umm didn't she have 'issues' due too short arms? o_O

Aside that she looks adorable and I hope she won't bite if I try take her home :p

She may or may not try to eat your head. 

Although she does like to cuddle due to her cold blood... just hope you do not get crushed.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
She may or may not try to eat your head. 

Although she does like to cuddle due to her cold blood... just hope you do not get crushed.

Well sadly or who know maybe luckly I looked for this manga and find Churio quite adorable chara (and could quite well use her not so small as expected arms). Trica isn't half bad too...but she still not friggin T-rex girl hue hue.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
One can only hope we get the Mad Max planet soon, cause I remember one writer had a death-claw NPC on the drawing board that they wanted to put on that planet.

Wait. Really?

I'm going to be all over that if there's a Deathclaw-esque species. Shit, I've written close to 20,000 words about Deathclaws.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyisRandy

Jan 8, 2016
I am curious to what types of monster girls people like.

For instance i am a big fan of harpies,centaurs and Lamias. :parrot:

I love shortstacks (and short in general) - big tits & wide hips on a tiny woman? Yes please! Centaurs are another favourite, Aina from TiTs and Edryn from CoC are two of my favourite Fenexo characters.

1432579804881-0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
I'm going to have to say cow-girls as well. Although girls with tentacles are a close second.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I love all kinds of monster girls, but dragons and succubi especially so.

Tiralis

Aug 27, 2015
Can't really say that I have a favorite,  but I guess that it would be more towards the lizard types with salamanders coming out on top.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Oni's are among my favorites but they're so rare T_T.  Dragongirls/salamanders are also near the top. After that it's kinda a toss up. Sharkgirls scareouse me(gotta keep track of those teeth....) and bee girls finish off my top 5. Though thanks to TiTs Ant girls are up there, though amongs buggirls mantids(Don't ask me why I couldn't explain it if I wanted to),bees, and moths are still more appealling to me. 

Also Gargoyles. CoC's random gargoyle was a REALLY pleasant surprise for me.....Just wish she'd had more content. 

and certain types of demongirls(I really liked Vapula but not Ceraph for example)