Your Favorite Type of Monster Girls?

Aero_Ventus

Jan 30, 2016
I am curious to what types of monster girls people like.

For instance i am a big fan of harpies,centaurs and Lamias. :parrot:

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Cat girls, Fox girls, Dog/Wolf girls (hellhounds), Scylla's, Snake Girls, etc.

I can literally take most Monster Girls as my favorite (the freaky ones too, just not too freaky).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Creatures:
Gargoyles
Minotaurs
Orcs
Ogres
Trolls
Sahuagins
Mindflayers
Demons
Satyrs/fauns
Manticores

Types in general:
Dragons/serpents (not naga/nagini)
Insects
Frogs
Fish
Squids
Plants
Bugs
Goats (those horns...)
Swine
Certain undead types

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Cat, dog/wolf, anything that's creepy-cute, sheep, horse (both centaur and bipedal), cow, non-skeletal/non-rotting undead.

FerrousFlint

Mar 14, 2016
Cowgirls are my top-tier, number 1 monstergirl species. I mean they are a combination of all my fetishes rolled up in to one big, beautiful female creature that tragically don't get enough attention as, say, catgirls and elves do.

Other than them, usually the more bestial, monsterish, or just all-around mutated the girls are the better, I don't make it a secret that I dislike laziness in female monster designs. I find myself interested in finding more female orc, ogre. and goblin women, I suppose WoW and Monster Musume are to thank for that.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I don't really have a favorite type of monster girl, but I like girls with more aggressive personalities, so I tend to be fond of any species where that is the norm in their lore (which of course changes from series to series for some). That's why my pic is of a Large Breed subspecies of Arachne from Daily Life with a Monster Girl, who are described as aggressive.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
1391887986242.jpg

...idk

Serious answer: Insects & taurs. Even tho I am arachnophobic, I find driders oddly appealing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

I thought it was kitties and puppies loioking at ya avator :p Such a misleading xD

Ok as for me no in paritcular order: dragon girls, kitsune girls, cow girls (but actualy much more cow like than human like - think about closer to corrupted than pure lacta bovine from CoC) and spider girls. As for last I blame her... (ok nagh I actualy it's mor elike 'blame' :p)

52039785_p0.png

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I thought it was kitties and puppies loioking at ya avator :p Such a misleading xD

Ok as for me no in paritcular order: dragon girls, kitsune girls, cow girls (but actualy much more cow like than human like - think about closer to corrupted than pure lacta bovine from CoC) and spider girls. As for last I blame her... (ok nagh I actualy it's mor elike 'blame' :p)

52039785_p0.png

lol pic link failure :p

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Succubi and Goos are pretty high on my list but I must say my overall favorite has to be Wolf-Girls and/or especially Hellhounds. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I can´t love them all? :(  

But I guess I have a couple I like a little biút m

Can you guess them?

Okay I won´t leave you hanging, you might be surprised though.

Kitsunes, Nagas, mermaids, dragons, and after I saw Rachnera possibly spiders.

And harpies. Can´t forget harpies :p  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitsunes, Nagas, mermaids, dragons, and after I saw Rachnera possibly spiders.

And harpies. Can´t forget harpies :p  

Heh quite many monster girls I too suprising likes.

As for Rachnera since I found her my fondness toward spidergirls like her and bondage fetish steady growning :p As long it's both (especialy using thsi haft silk for kiky stuff) done her way, ONLY just like HER way of using it ;)

Ok since Monster Musune was recent meantioned in more or less vailed way...you like more Papi or her mother?

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Arachnid monster girls of almost any variety are my favorite. Not enough of them in the world as far as I can see. Kitsune are a close second. Everything else is just there for smut control.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I love all of them (and lust for all of them) equally. Goos win the title of my favourite by being the most practically useful and potentially overpowered species of the bunch.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I love all of them (and lust for all of them) equally. Goos win the title of my favourite by being the most practically useful and potentially overpowered species of the bunch.

In a similiar sense about goos, slimes being the weakest enemies in a lot of rpgs is bull. How is something like a sword supposed to beat it? I love when games and anime deconstruct that.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
For me, its a draw between Yeti and Maticore. Their can only be one best girl so they going to have it out sooner or later.

latest
latest

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Not really sure which is my favorite, it honestly depends more on the girl in question in terms of their personality than their looks. But I will say I tend to avoid the ones that would kill me for a meal, not fun at all those. I also especially dislike the undead ones, too creepy for me (i.e. the ones you find in the haunted mansion in MGQ)

But yeah I tend to like a lot of monstergirl types: Lamias, Driders, Centaurs, Goo, etc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Ahh manticores....her desc is pretty cool. And sadly CoC still not having support for tail pussies -_-'

Anyway manticores aren't in top of my fav but I got soft spot for them too. Not a bad taste Hime xD

Umm didn't she have 'issues' due too short arms? o_O

Aside that she looks adorable and I hope she won't bite if I try take her home :p