Your favorite TF-specific Sex scene?

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
There are a lot of these creative sex scenes I like because they actually provide a lot of context-sensitive content, they feel really special when you just happen upon cause you're just experimenting. So since I see no one gushing on some of these I might as well show some love. Tho, I have to say there's a lot of tentacle content... the writers had a type:
1. Kiha Tentacle Scene - I love how both the PC n Kiha use their uniqueness during sex.
2. Bee Honeymaid - Overall a really good NPC to showcase how reactive things can get; Bee TF sex scenes, Naga scenes, Big D bad-ends, interlocking side quests item. I couldn't choose cause she's too good.
3. Kelly - My fetish kind of peeking out a lil bit :gedlaugh: Another one I couldn't point a specific scene at not because of how functional it is but how its bolstered by the "victim copying the abuser" theme that comes up a lot in the story, tho again the archery aspect should've been kept, it's like one the main things you'd see horses get used for -riding and shotting things while on horseback- or centaurs do.
4. Cinnebar - Just out of left feel for a TF scene ngl, tentacles are op
5.Jojo - The Mousy boi is prime yaoi material, enough said.

NickPalmer

May 17, 2023
Hey there, fellow forum members! Just joined this community and stumbled upon this exciting thread. Gotta say I love a good Friday night adventure! By the way, speaking of fun and exploring new things, I recently came across Ehocams (https://ehocams.com). It's a live sex cams website where you can spice up your evenings and dive into some thrilling experiences. Who knows, it might add a whole new level of excitement to your Friday nights! Can't wait to see where this journey takes you. As a newbie here, I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun. Cheers!

Last edited: