Your dream crew

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I believe that his character clashes too much with what I find "reasonable." It's not so much his appearance - I quite enjoy his appearance (I also enjoy the Nyrea) - but rather the way that he'd clash if it were me in the position of my Steele.)

It's funny you say this because originally, he was going to lead to a Bad End wherein your journey continues but now Edan is the captain and you're the willing fucktoy. Some of his writing is still a holdover from that 'direction' of personality, so I totally understand where you're coming from with this. Thanks for all the kind words!

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Not entirely disappointed to find none of my characters here since they amount to a infinitely eggpregged sales model and a naive ant with ptsd, neither of whom would help much on a space ship.

Anyway i'd definitely want shekka for that tech stuff and then Captain khorgan for the first mate type stuff. Or she can run everything and i'll be the first mate as long as she's redeemed into a peacekeeper instead of a pirate. I'd put the smackdown on bad guys with her anyday

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not entirely disappointed to find none of my characters here since they amount to a infinitely eggpregged sales model and a naive ant with ptsd, neither of whom would help much on a space ship.
If it weren't for that bugpony doctor lady, I'd have snatched Liliana to my Space Base right away, just so she coild be as far away as possible from all the BS. Anarrie and Shiare are happy together, though they can potentially just relocate their whole shop.

Come to think of it, almost all of the characters you've written are spoken for. Even Infected Myr have their shroom-buddies.

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
Robo-boyfriend is all I need tbh, but other husbandos are surely welcome.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If it weren't for that bugpony doctor lady, I'd have snatched Liliana to my Space Base right away, just so she coild be as far away as possible from all the BS. Anarrie and Shiare are happy together, though they can potentially just relocate their whole shop.

Come to think of it, almost all of the characters you've written are spoken for. Even Infected Myr have their shroom-buddies.
My thoughts exactly. As we've discussed before, lots of TiTS characters have lives of their own, which is why I forced myself to tread carefully when I chose my crewmember list. Shekka has her own battle to fight, Sera may or may not have hit jackpot after the Disco 3000 party... I have to admit I forgot about poor Del, though. I feel Steele would have it better by fighting Carver Catering Company and the rest of ohsoevulz corporations rather than freeing "indentured workers"... even if that meant missing all those teary stories :p

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
You can never have enough AIs. Hand So, Gianna, Bess, Nova, and any other robo waifus that show up are more than welcome to join my debaucherous quest through the stars.

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
Remember, it's not gay if the dicks touch through the cat-girl.

lol.

Small ship like it is now, Bess at her best, and Dane for security since Bess can't really defend. Bess basically can handle all the maintenance so she's going to be the Pepper Potts of my ship.

Sep 8, 2015
A massive fleet of military vessels with a capital ship as the flagship. Guarded by battleships and smaller sub-caps. Thousands of crew members as well as ground forces for when we land on planets. Basically a giant mercenary group..

Red1979

Apr 4, 2016
I'd love to have something like the Normandy-SR2 and an analogous (no pun intended) crew from Mass Effect 3.

Deck 1-- Captain's quarters
Deck 2-- Cockpit - Saendra as pilot and Valeria as her AI copilot (they're interactions would be as fun as Joker and EDI). Reaha at Operations/Communications (who wouldn't want the first thing they see when contacting your ship to be a large-breasted cowgirl?).
Deck 3-- Crew Level - Yammi at the mess station (of course). Medical Bay- Vi. Information Officer Room- Ben (I made him my information officer, but I guess if he's archivist that works as well). Port Observation Deck- Celise. Starboard Observation Deck- Nova.
Deck 4-- Engineering- Vahn
Deck 5-- Armory- Anno on weapons organization/acquisition. Dane on large equipment upkeep/doing pullups like Vega did in ME3.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I always wanted to have a psuedo military vessel made up of a platoon of red myr. Anzhela as the ship doctor (and the anti-venom prescriber), Renvra in charge of inventory, and Nehzara as second in command. I'd wager Lieve would be hesitant to join a male Steele, up until she sees his slutty crew. And then a guard crew of red myr to deter intruders, board and capture ships, or just be incredibly flustered as they're forced to hear the fucking going on just a room away.
Otherwise, Anno can be in charge of the teleporter (IT'LL HAPPEN ONE DAY), Syri can be in charge of anal training for the entire crew, Sera can be the disciplinarian, and Millie and Carrie for milkings of both sorts.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fen and Savin of course have the best answers, though I'd be inclined slightly more towards space trucking. Might not mind a large space station or capship built to serve as a traveling city, though.

And yeah, stay the hell away from Saendra. It's not likely to end well for you.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Her general misadventures have me feeling like her piloting privileges should be taken away, she gets into way too much trouble.
Don't really like people ragging on Saen, but the main point here is that: Kaede should def. be a pilot instead. She has displayed mad skillz during her scuffle with the Black Void and she arguably has more powerful companion AI.
Which we don't really see at all in the game, not even when lounging around her ship. What's up with that, @Savin ?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Don't really like people ragging on Saen
To be fair she does have an angry dread lord after her, if you want her on your crew you better be prepared for that.
But in my opinion, totes worth it. She´s one of my favourite characters after all :D

K367

Oct 4, 2015
I'd probably stick to 5 main slots for simplicity. Maybe have a few less fleshed out satellite characters acting under certain crew members.

2 members on R&D, 1 will probably be Anno

1 snarky sadomasochistic psyker

1 Garrus clone for companionship and calibrations

1 dangerously curious, yet vigilant outrider with their own stealth ship for scouting missions

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Colenso maybe for info guy (would also love to bang him cause his art makes him look so adorable <3)

Genuinely never thought I'd see the day.

As for my second character, a larger ship would probably be preferable, considering the size of the 'taurs in this game, lol.
  • Edan
  • Sera
  • Haley
  • Xanthe
  • Gene
  • Renvra

That ship is not getting off the ground.

Reactions: Xiokir

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
All the puppysluts and bitchkittens

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Kaede should def. be a pilot instead. She has displayed mad skillz during her scuffle with the Black Void and she arguably has more powerful companion AI.
Which we don't really see at all in the game, not even when lounging around her ship. What's up with that, @Savin ?

Kaede goes well out of her way to hide the fact that she has a Black Void fleet A.I. chilling on her ship. The only reason she's been able to live relatively normally is that the Void thinks Chow has it -- and considering they're at war with him, they can't exactly ask if he got the A.I. he tried to steal from them.

As a side note, Athena, Valeria, and Watson are all ~equal in power. They all come from the same Black Void A.I. trials.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Kaede goes well out of her way to hide the fact that she has a Black Void fleet A.I. chilling on her ship. The only reason she's been able to live relatively normally is that the Void thinks Chow has it -- and considering they're at war with him, they can't exactly ask if he got the A.I. he tried to steal from them.

As a side note, Athena, Valeria, and Watson are all ~equal in power. They all come from the same Black Void A.I. trials.
Well, I really shouldn't have doubted the interconnectivity and forethought put into the BV vs Chow plotline and all the ways it's hooked into your web of relations. I'm just glad that we can potentially see more of Athena and hope that it won't be tied to getting Kaede's poor butt in the crossfire.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if several of your characters went to grade school together, if they ever become aware of how damn interconnected they are, I'm pretty sure they'd be amazed they never realized it before hand. Hilariously Steele by himself can also interconnect all of them, but doesn't need to since even without Steele there is a chain going from Anno to Shade passing over nearly a dozen characters. Someone should really create a flowchart of all the links, then a second one showing what Steel's many personal connections lead to.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Marry Embry and explore space together.
I wish...

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if several of your characters went to grade school together, if they ever become aware of how damn interconnected they are, I'm pretty sure they'd be amazed they never realized it before hand. Hilariously Steele by himself can also interconnect all of them, but doesn't need to since even without Steele there is a chain going from Anno to Shade passing over nearly a dozen characters. Someone should really create a flowchart of all the links, then a second one showing what Steel's many personal connections lead to.
Speaking of... I wonder how many forumites are aware that Kiro and Saendra were supposed to know each other (even if it is not acknowledged during their threesome).

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Speaking of... I wonder how many forumites are aware that Kiro and Saendra were supposed to know each other (even if it is not acknowledged during their threesome).
Never participated in that threesome.
Don't they know each other?
Doesn't she even have a picture of herself and Kiro in her ship?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
They do, but the scene doesn't acknowledge that they might know each other.
I just took a look at the threesome.

“This is why you blew me off? To get some slut? You know I hate competing,” she harrumphs, then looks over to Saendra with obvious disdain, “even if it’s not much of a competit—Wait... Saen, is that you, honey?”

Saendra’s ears suddenly perk up, breaking her from her amazed stupor. “K-Kiro?!”
It certainly seems like they know each other here too.
Is there another scene you were thinking about?
Or was it some variant you encountered where they didn´t know each other?

Also I love how Kiro goes like "is that you, honey?". It just reminds me of that black chick from scary movie 3 for some reason. XD

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
“This is why you blew me off? To get some slut? You know I hate competing,” she harrumphs, then looks over to Saendra with obvious disdain, “even if it’s not much of a competit—Wait... Saen, is that you, honey?”

Saendra’s ears suddenly perk up, breaking her from her amazed stupor. “K-Kiro?!”
Well I'll be damned! It got fixed and I didn't notice!
My bad, then. Forget I said anything :oops: