Your Champ's Appearance

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Here is my main snowflake:
You are a wyld elf. You're a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing royal leathers, stockings and garterbelt down south, and girding your upper body with silk corset. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and succulent lips.
Normal-looking blue eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, black petals on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A snake-like tongue occasionally flits between your lips, tasting the air.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in glossy, blue nymph skin. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your butt fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your cushy six pack is fairly average in appearance.

You have two supple tits, capped with one nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.3-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill a C-cup bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 6 inches long and 1.5 inches across. Your sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your a pair of balls snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about three inches around and 1 inch across. You have a cunt, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your twat, its lips slightly parted. You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

TL;DR: Jael'yn's mini-me

JTQG

Jan 17, 2021
I have a severe case of alt-itis, so here are some of my champions.

You started your journey as a wyld elf, but you've become a manticore over the course of your adventures. You're a good 7 feet and 8 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing royal leathers, Slutty Seaweave Panties down south, and girding your upper body with silk corset. Under your thick, gray fur you have a human-shaped head with thick, pale skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and constantly pursed lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The short, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. A snake-like tongue occasionally flits between your lips, tasting the air. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, gray fur, and magnificent dark green wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat's wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, gray fur, making you appear quite royal. Your hands are somewhat paw-like in shape and dexterity with fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have voluptuous hips that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your bottom threatens to bust out from under your gear each time you clench it. A lengthy scorpion tail waves slowly through the air behind you, covered in a layer of hard dark green chitin except at the tip. There, it terminates in a large stinger, ready to pierce foes. Two legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both. You have two jugs, capped with one inverted nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black. When you're aroused enough, your 0.4-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill a D-cup bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cat-cock is 5 inches long and 1.3 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that humans have taken to calling "barbs" in spite of their softness. More of these "barbs" line the shaft, but they're largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your cat-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 1.9 inches wide when at full size. Your fuzzy empty scrotum hugs your two balls tightly against your body. You estimate each of them to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across. You have a slit, with one 2-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your pale cunt, its lips slightly parted. You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

You are a wyld elf. You're a good 6 feet tall. Right now, you're wearing royal leathers, stockings and garterbelt down south, and girding your upper body with silk corset. Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with smooth, dusky skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with swollen, black lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, silver hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a magnificent silver mane, making you appear quite royal. A coat of gray fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with thick, canine claws as well. You have waspish, fertile hips that make it look like you've birthed many children, and your toned, cloth-straining bottom stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Two powerful digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in large, bestial feet tipped with sharp canine claws. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both. You have two well-rounded mounds, capped with one bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.3-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill a C-cup bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 5 inches long and 1.3 inches across. Your stuffed scrotum clings tightly to your groin, holding your a pair of balls snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across. You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from the massive hole that is your vagina. You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

You started your journey as a human, but you've become a cowgirl over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing witch's corset, plain underwear down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with dark skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with bee-stung lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Regular green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, red hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two horns protrude through the skin of your forehead. Each is about four inches in length and impossible to ignore. You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your spacious butt wobbles enticingly with every step. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your generous, pregnant belly is impossible to miss. Wearing loose clothing wouldn't even help at this point. You have two large, lactating melons, capped with one 0.4-inch dripping nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. Your lactating udders are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with cream. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a snatch, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from the massive hole that is your slavering pussy. You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Appearance Screen said:
Elena is a wyld elf. She is a good 6 feet and 6 inches tall.

Her face is humanoid in shape and structure, with smooth, bronze skin. Overall, her visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Brown-colored eyes allow her to take in her surroundings without trouble. The lengthy, dirty blonde hair on her head can't hide a pair of triangular elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of her head, and small muscles allow them to twitch or droop expressively. Her mouth contains a tongue.

She has a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. She has flared hips that swell out under her trim waistline, and her thick booty stretches her gear, flexing it with every step. Two normal human legs extend below her waist, ending in normal human feet. Her belly is flat, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

She has two large breasts, capped with one 0.4-inch pencil eraser-sized nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. She could easily fill an E bra.

Her sexual equipment is located at her humanoid waist. She has a vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit.

She has one butthole, placed between her cheeks where it belongs.
I was also overjoyed to be able to commission the lovely Moira for CoC2-style art of Elena!

"Ryn, would you mind putting your face here? You're as cute as a button and, well, I'm having trouble with some of mine..."
EiBSOxf.png
NARRATOR: Eventually, they just took the clothes off.
euzDwrL.png

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Holy moly, Elena is t-a-l-l :eyepop:

She looks gorgeous btw!

Also, hypothetically, how would one go about commissioning Moira? Like do they have a commissions page somewhere or?? Just curious!

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Holy moly, Elena is t-a-l-l :eyepop:

She looks gorgeous btw!
Thanks! I love how Moira made her.
Also, hypothetically, how would one go about commissioning Moira? Like do they have a commissions page somewhere or?? Just curious!
Moira opens comms from time to time when she gets a little slack in her CoC2 art schedule. I was able to get this slot in late January. She gets an absolute avalanche of CoC2 art to do, though, so it takes a little while for her to get open sometimes.

When she opens comms, she lets people know via Twitter - so make sure to follow her there and DM her at the right time!

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Moira opens comms from time to time when she gets a little slack in her CoC2 art schedule. I was able to get this slot in late January. She gets an absolute avalanche of CoC2 art to do, though, so it takes a little while for her to get open sometimes.

When she opens comms, she lets people know via Twitter - so make sure to follow her there and DM her at the right time!

Thanks for the response, Aly!

Just followed her now and crossing my fingers that I'll be able to commission her someday :allears:

Reactions: Alypia

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
Made a new main cause I feel like there should be more good boy big boy orcs

You are an orc. You're a good 7 feet and 9 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing scale armor, studded leathers down south, and girding your upper body with silk shirt.
Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with dark green skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Red-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, black hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like an elf's. Your tusked mouth contains a lengthy tongue.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have well-formed hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your fair butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have remarkably well defined, heavyweight abs, rounded and beefy. Above it, you have a muscled chest, capped with one 0.3-inch pronounced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your tool is 12 inches long and three inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.5 inches wide when at full size. An empty scrotum with two gonads swings heavily beneath your huge dick. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.
You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You know, I bet that if all of the champions here came together Endgame-style, they could probably foil Kas's plans much quicker! :toot:

Who's up for an epic team-up ?????? :catte:
I would backstab any of you in a heartbeat for threatening my Goddess... No, wait, I mean sure, I am with you! Yeah! With my knife behind my back! Eheheh...

RoninFive

May 30, 2020
I have two, one male, one female.
The male's basically Hawke from Dragon Age 2, vanilla human, well-built and strong but without an emphasis on it, and with two big but not too big dicks because two dicks are better than one. And they have knots becasue that's kinky.
The female is a white-haired Kitsune, with ass-length hair and amber eyes and a vanilla body, C-cup, small shapely ass, shorter than average. Very inspired from Holo (Spice & Wolf).

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
My boy Cecille (Seh-seal) who get's an iteration in any game that let's me pick and name a femboy.

You started your journey as a wyld elf, but you've become a kitsune over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet and 6 inches tall. Right now, you're wearing royal leathers, Pink Seaweave Thong down south, and girding your upper body with camisole.

Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with luscious lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a red iris. The short, white hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have girly hips that blend into the rest of your thick form, and your ass fills out your clothing nicely. Behind you rest five fluffy tails, each one soft, silken and sensitive to touch. They're possessed of a life of their own, flicking, twitching and curling even when you're not cognizant of their movements, getting up to all kinds of mischief behind your back. Their color matches that of your hair, a rich white, and light gleams off each strand in a lustrous hue. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is fairly average in appearance.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill an A-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 9 inches long and two inches across. A sack with two large balls swings heavily beneath your voluminous dick. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.3 inches across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

I'm not entirely sure where the fuck-off six pack or the A cups came from since last I checked he was soft and flat and need to see if I can somehow get that fixed.

Reactions: Alypia

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm not entirely sure where the fuck-off six pack or the A cups came from since last I checked he was soft and flat and need to see if I can somehow get that fixed.
You can check your numerical Tone and Thickness in the Character tab, near the bottom. Should be able to moderate both of those numbers with a few tasty treats from Pupperidge Farms.

Do you remember when Cecille was soff and thin? Pupperidge Farms remembers.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
You can check your numerical Tone and Thickness in the Character tab, near the bottom. Should be able to moderate both of those numbers with a few tasty treats from Pupperidge Farms.

Do you remember when Cecille was soff and thin? Pupperidge Farms remembers.

Mm, Bacon Strips (followed by lots of track and field).

Reactions: Ria Brew and Alypia

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
Mm, Bacon Strips (followed by lots of track and field).
... omfg I think that may be it. I don't really do anything at the farm but I remember grabbing a bunch of bacon strips from the kitsune while venturing into the Rift and I've been to the gym several times trying to figure out if anything was happening while I was there and neglected to check the character and numbers tab thinking if anything changed it would have been stated during the scene.

WELL MYSTERY SOLVED LMAO

Still not sure when he got titties tho

Reactions: Undecided

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Still not sure when he got titties tho
The usual suspect here is the Hornet Ring, but that tends to come up when people suddenly find their Champion has Z-cups and have no idea where they came from, not A's so... dunno. :D

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
The usual suspect here is the Hornet Ring, but that tends to come up when people suddenly find their Champion has Z-cups and have no idea where they came from, not A's so... dunno. :D
Yeah I'm not even sure this character owns or has ever owned the hornet ring. Is there any lose condition I may have glazed over that'd cause that?

It's not a super big deal I'm mostly just confused lol

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah I'm not even sure this character owns or has ever owned the hornet ring. Is there any lose condition I may have glazed over that'd cause that?

I think it is a bug. It happened to me with my character getting new busts out of combat. I did not know how to fix it, so I just made new characters.

Do you get transformation text? If yes, clip it and post it somewhere so that we could get more concrete idea with what you are dealing with.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021

If your character's starting race was Wyld Elf - which I can see from your original post that your character did start as a Wyld Elf - and then if you picked the "Shemale" option at gender selection, your character would start with breasts ranging from A-cup to C-cup.
That's how I'd imagine it happened - unless you explicitly selected "Male" at the gender selection instead, then unfortunately I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ria Brew

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
If you picked starting race of Wyld Elf - which I can see from your original post that your character did start as a Wyld Elf - then if you picked the "Shemale" option at gender selection, you'd start with breasts ranging from A-cup to C-cup.
That's how I'd imagine it happened - unless you explicitly selected "Male" at the gender selection instead, then unfortunately I don't know.
Yeah I started as male. Cecille has always been the flirty femboy ever since I discovered the brothel on tavros in TiTS lmao.

It's no biggie and depending on my level of lazy I may just keep em.

Reactions: Undecided

Eciton

Feb 23, 2021
The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The 'head' of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The flared crown is ringed with a circle of rubbery protrusions that grow larger as you get more aroused. The entire thing is shiny and covered with tiny, sensitive nodules that leave no doubt about its demonic influences.

how did you get this TF?

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Since everyone else is doing it might as well post my primary PC. Hold value in humanity so modification has been kept to a minimum.

Appearance Screen said:
You are Darius, a human warrior and Way Walker.

You are a human (the real deal, right down to the fuckin' marrow of your bones) male former-soldier, standing 6'0" tall with a well-built physique. Your leather coat worn over a simple linen tunic is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm of heroes sits atop your head helping protect your skull from enemy attacks, while around your neck rests a ward amulet to defend from harm of a more supernatural nature. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and winged sabatons respectively.
Around your waist is a length of white silk embroidered with a thousand red stitches. The very fabric itself is wrapped with an immense number of protective charms, fueled by the sheer strength of your fox-wife and daughter's love alike.
Each hand is adorned with a ring; one is the mare's ring, this simple golden band serving as a symbol of marriage to the newly-appointed chieftain of the Marefolk village. While the other is the ring of pure thought, made of silver and with a design resembling a serpent biting its own tail.

For battle you are armed with a sanctified gladius and protected by a tower shield which despite its heavy and cumbersome nature you manage to casually carry through all manner of dramatic and athletic scenes almost as if it didn't exist.

Your face is human in form, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of lean lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have curvy hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.
You have a flat, athlete's chest, wiry with muscle, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 8 inches long and 2 inches across. A stuffed scrotum with two large testes swings heavily beneath your tool. You estimate each testicle to be about 4 inches around and 1.2 inches across.
You have one unclaimed butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oh yeah, I have been having way too much fun with Aurera and Claire and all the new options to customize my Champs further thanks to the Appearance reworks. The fact that the former almost shares a name with my Black Mage champ (Aurea) threw me for a loop when I first saw it. xD

So now my female Thief has the ponytail I always imagined her with and the tramp stamp (I'll just have to headcanon the exact text), my Warrior has her braids and nail polish to match Ryn's eyes and my Charmer has rose-gold lipstick and eye shadow and swirling tattoos. Not quite the cult-styled ones but close enough.

Oh, and I recently made a new Champ while I was at it because of some eventual Wsan content that requires a female (or at least, vagina and no dick-bearing) Champ and Brienne. So now I have a buxom bubblegum-haired cowgirl too. If I'd known the Appearance rework was about to drop I wouldn't have spent all that time save-scumming glitter dust for the hair too, but oh well.
You are Yuna, a bovine warrior and Adventurer.

You started your journey as a human hunter, but have become a cowgirl during the course of your travels. You are a female, standing 5'8" tall with an average physique. Your leather coat is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your leather spaulders rest comfortably on your top, the leather fitting your form surprisingly well. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in gauntlets and leather boots respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, though you have pale skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that's sure to draw attention, and succulent lips. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The medium-length, pink straight hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two bovine horns, approximately two inches in length, jut from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have narrow hips, and your ass looks great under your gear. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is fairly well-toned.

You have two big breasts, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill an E bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a cunny, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your pussy.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
There;s still a bunch I wanna do with some of my characters but the tattoos and dyes and haircuts gives me so much to work with already. Can't wait to use it on some of my more wild characters but this is my main boyo so far.

You are Aesir, an orcish warrior and Adventurer.

You are an orc male soldier, standing 7'9" tall with a bodybuilder physique. You're wearing a scale armor, its weight causing it to clank with every step. Your guard's cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your helm of heroes sits atop your head, helping protect your skull from enemy attacks. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and leather boots respectively.

Your face is largely human in form, though you have dark green skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and stubble. Normal-looking red eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The short, black short hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like an elf's. Your tusked mouth contains a lengthy tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of runes. You have pleasant hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your nice toned butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.3-inch black bud each. The average-sized areolae are black.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 12 inches long and 3 inches across. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your large, wide shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 4.5 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with two balls swings heavily beneath your member. You estimate each testicle to be about 3 inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Haven't paid attention there. Mostly indulged in a haircut and styling, makeup, and goth swirl tattoos... pretty much everywhere. Hearts on the collarbone and ass, though, with a demonic heart as the womb tat.

Could also go for some cute glasses and a few light jewelery options... but I won't demand them.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the new screen! How're the equipment descriptions at the top treating everyone
Good, though might have slightly "embellished" the Appearance Screen text in the previous post since it doesn't currently note quite everything your champion has equipped.