Your Champ's Appearance

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the new screen! How're the equipment descriptions at the top treating everyone
Pretty much everything has flowed nicely. I did notice some things where there might have been capitalization issues (the only one I've seen so far that is capitalized is Hirrud's Cloak) so I'll drop those into the Bug Reports topic later with some other typos I've been noticing in the newest patch.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Having fun with the new options, here's my most interesting looking hero. Safiya is a pretty kitty princess who's been spending a little too much time with Kasyrra.

You are Safiya, a feline thief and Adventurer.

You are a catfolk female noble scion, standing 5'0" tall with a lean physique. Your kunoichi bodysuit is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your guard's cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your dueling hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in Scaredy Cat Gloves and kunoichi footwear respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, though you have bronze skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. Your eyes are lined with rose gold eyeshadow. The shoulder-length, silver curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have curved hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your rump looks great under your gear. A cat-tail sprouts just above your tight tush, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is fairly well-toned.

You have two mammaries, capped with one 0.4-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have an animalistic pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your lightly stretched, equine cunny, its lips slightly parted. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you're aroused, you're told that they wink.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of a heart-mark.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
how did you get this TF?
I think I messed around in a save editor and that's what the game put together for the "demonic" option.

Aug 8, 2020
The four characters id say struck a personal note with me are as follows.

Lalia, the pure cloistered human white mage that got slapped out of celibacy by some carrot cupcakes into a loving I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN-queen relationship with Brint, slow pregnancy mode feels good somehow.
198 cm tall, blonde, blue eyed, pale skined, DD breast wielding thick ass with a stretchy vag equipped cumbucket, bunny ears and tail to boot.
Got the mage robe with a corset underneath along with stockings and garterbelt accompanied by phalanx gear for smiting.
Makes space marines seem forgiving.

Byakko, tiny cat boy survivor of an orc raid, turned leothran pure-as-snow muscle daddy making Vari feel young again 24/7.
White fluffy fur on 8 foot something of 200 kg muscle, wearing plate and packing steel, intimidating even if excluding the 30 inch schlong.
Never channeled the good boy in a char anywhere as much as i have with this one, monogamy and all.

Lizq, 150 cm smol (not young) orc boy minstrel, head over heels for Vaush and cuddle buddy of Etheryn.
https://www.deviantart.com/ronindude/art/Evening-Drawing-Goblin-Barbarian-652325408
Now tell me that isnt too adorable not to make a char about.

Louhi, silver haired, lithe, 171 cm tall sadistic, ram horned, wyld elf shemale, black mage, fed up with his Master Roshi type mentors advances he set out only to tumble (quite willingly) onto Kassyras irresistable meat pole, will do anything to/for momma Kass but that horse hole was removed quickly after birth.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
In a nutshell:

Jason Momoa turned himself into an elf and learned how to compress 8 liters of spunk in two 0.21 liter gonads, now spends his days trying to drunkenly reenact the lives of Timur and the works of Machiavelli. At the same time.

Reactions: Tenalc13 and Kesil

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Because I have no originality, i decided to try my take at a Saphara Red Sonja.

You are Red Sonja, a human warrior and Dark Knight.

You are a human hermaphrodite barbarian, standing 8'0" tall with an amazonian physique. Your mail bikini is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your leather spaulders rest comfortably on your top, the leather fitting your form surprisingly well. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and leather boots respectively.

Your face is human in form, with smooth, bronze skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with whorish lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your sclera. Your floor-length, red hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your lusty maw contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have cow-like hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your tremendous bottom is eye-catching in the extreme, wobbling hypnotically long after you stop moving. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two milk-filled breasts, capped with one 4.1-inch cow-like teat each. The appetizer plate-sized areolae are pink. Your cushiony, milk-filled breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with alabaster milk. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill an MM bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your phallus is 31.2 inches long and 6 inches across. It's black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your flared horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 9 inches wide when at full size. A mostly full scrotum with a pair of cantaloupe-sized balls swings heavily beneath your unnaturally large, musky horse-dick. You estimate each testicle to be about 21 inches around and 6.8 inches across.You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Thick streams of girl-juice drool constantly from your slobbering pussy.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Y'know I always forget about the part in the Red Sonja stories detailing her uh... "31.2 inches long" beast phallus.

Yeah well this is CoC were talking about, she has 100 corruption so it makes sense to me.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Here's my pale elf black mage, who is well on his way to becoming a demon :D

You are Kieran, an elven black mage and Marcher-Baron.

You are a pale elf male noble scion, standing 6'0" tall with a barbarian physique. Your gifted witch garb is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your Seaweave Shaman's Cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in royal gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, though you have smooth, light-blue skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of pouty, blue lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering sapphire iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The short, black hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Centered on your back are tattoos of runes. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of runes. You have well-formed hips, and your soft, plump booty wobbles enticingly with every step. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.5-inch striking, pierced nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are blue.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your shaft is 20 inches long and 4 inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The 'head' of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of grapefruit-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your dick. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.5 inches across. You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Last edited:

Ilonus

Apr 25, 2021
Bumfuck, Nowhere
My characters usually conform to once specific race exclusively and don't deviate from a "normal" appearance for that race, but there is one thing that I always try to include: dove wings. I'm a sucker for "holy" or "angelic" themes, even if purely cosmetic.

I am aware that they won't be included in combat due to being hard to balance around, but I do wish that they were referenced in the non-combat text a little. I can just pretend it does at any rate; I know the pains of writing and authoring first-hand and wouldn't wish that on the writers.

JTQG

Jan 17, 2021
Here's my pale elf black mage, who is well on his way to becoming a demon :D

You are Kieran, an elven black mage and Marcher-Baron.

You are a pale elf male noble scion, standing 6'0" tall with a barbarian physique. Your gifted witch garb is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your Seaweave Shaman's Cape flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in royal gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, though you have smooth, light-blue skin. Overall, your visage has a well-defined jawline, a pair of pouty, blue lips, and a fairly masculine profile. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering sapphire iris and nestled within the pitch black depths of your sclera. The short, black hair on your head can't hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full 4 inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Centered on your back are tattoos of runes. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of runes. You have well-formed hips, and your soft, plump booty wobbles enticingly with every step. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.5-inch striking, pierced nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are blue.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your shaft is 20 inches long and 4 inches across. It is lined with rib-like protrusions, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The 'head' of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. The head is also covered by stretchy foreskin, ensuring that it is kept protected and sensitive. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with a pair of grapefruit-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your dick. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.5 inches across. You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.
How do get those particular penis and tongue tfs?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I am almost absolutely positive that it comes from save editing. even thought i haven't caught up with all new content yet, i'm pretty sure there's no demon tf yet.

Plus, they're the same descriptions that are used in TiTs.

Edit: ninja'd

Reactions: HK-47

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
i'm pretty sure there's no demon tf yet.

Wiki says some stuff about demonic eyes from Kasyrra during halloween event.
And Lycanthorn gives you demonic horns & wings - three potential demon TFs so far.

I'd share mine but they're so unoriginal I'd die from shame.
Can a slime even die of embarrassment?

Wimil

Mar 30, 2017
Here my Femboy Champ (got to get a better name)

You are Loriin, an elven black mage and Champion of Frost.

You are a wyld elf trap arcanist, standing 6'0" tall with a plush physique. You're wearing royal leathers, taking full advantage of the freedom of movement provided by the light armor. Your Hirrud's Cloak flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in royal gloves and thigh high leather boots respectively.

Your face is largely human in form, though you have smooth, dusky skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with dazzling lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Metallically glistening gold eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your eyes are lined with rose gold eyeshadow. The long, silver mane atop your head can't possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elven ears. They extend a full 7 inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your maw contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers magnificent dark green wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat's wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a ring of silver fuzz, making you appear quite royal. Across both of your arms is a set of matching tattoos of runes. You have wide hips that make you move with a sexy, swinging gait, and your rear end is eye-catching in the extreme, wobbling hypnotically long after you stop moving. Your salamander tail is long and nimble, moving effortlessly and thoughtlessly. The scales along its length adds a subtle, imposing edge to your form. On the very tip of your tail is an ethereal blue flame that perpetuates through unknown means. All you know is that deep down inside, you’re filled with cooled, volatile energy that waxes and wanes with your tail's cold flame. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your soft belly is fairly average in appearance.

You have an average chest with toned pectoral muscles, capped with one nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. When you're aroused enough, your 0.3-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist.

Your cock is 11.5 inches long and 4.3 inches across. A scrotum with two large nuts swings heavily beneath your prick. You estimate each testicle to be about 5 inches around and 1.6 inches across. Right above your prick and large balls is a tattoo of a demonic heart.

You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle. Just above your correctly-located asshole is a tattoo of a heart-mark.

Diva Black mage that what I kinda going for

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

HK-47

May 17, 2017
How do get those particular penis and tongue tfs?

You have to use the save editor. I was going to give him a demon dick as well with the same flags his human one currently has, but the appearance screen seems to be kinda messed up at the moment for that cock type, as it repeats several parts of the flag descriptions.

Last edited:

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Here's my catfolk white mage, who I decided to grab some leothran bits on. Not quite finished customizing him yet though, as the leothran ears are currently bugged, and don't show up properly in the appearance screen.

You are Aydin, a chimeric white mage and Marcher-Baron.

You started your journey as a catfolk noble scion, but have become a chimera during the course of your travels. You are a male, standing 5'10" tall with a barbarian physique. You're wearing hexblade leathers, taking full advantage of the freedom of movement provided by the light armor. Your cloak of winter flows behind you, billowing in the cold wind. Further up, your hat sits on your head, helping shield your eyes from the sun. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and winged sabatons respectively.

Your face is mostly human in form, though you have pale skin. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and full lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a gem-like shimmering sapphire iris. The shaggy, white hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Your arms are coated in a thick fur that darkens along your forearms, with a dash of stripes around your wrist. Your hands have very soft and sensitive paw pads across them, and each of your fingers has a pad in place of your fingerprint as well as a razor-sharp claw hidden beneath your nails. You have well-formed sides, and your ass stretches your gear, flexing it with each step. Your poofy tail is absurdly large and fluffy, able to wrap around yourself or another almost in entirety should either of you desire warmth. Soft, thick fur extends from your thighs all the way to the tips of your padded feet, ending in clawed toes. Each toe hides a wicked claw that pops free in intimidating fashion upon wiggling them the right way, useful for scaring prey or fighting. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.5-inch striking, pierced nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cat-phallus is 20 inches long and 4 inches across. It ends in a rounded head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that humans have taken to calling "barbs" in spite of their softness. More of these "barbs" line the shaft, but they're largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotty, feline cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6 inches wide when at full size. A sack with two grapefruit-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your monstrously thick, feline tool. You estimate each testicle to be about 14 inches around and 4.5 inches across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

Lone Wolf115

I just keep my original appearance except for my fox wife selling my soul and maybe slightly change my dick color to black I mainly play as warrior and Lupine and Catfolk.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
So i went ahead made a new modded game in order to start as everyone's favorite fox gal. ((Guess she could be Savarra's alternate deminsianal counterpart, not meant to be OG.))

You are Urta, a vulpine warrior and Adventurer.

You are a foxmorph hermaphrodite soldier, standing 8'0" tall with an amazonian physique. Your leather jerkin is incredibly light, leaving you with greater freedom of movement than heavier apparel would allow. Your leather spaulders rest comfortably on your top, the leather fitting your form surprisingly well. Meanwhile, your hands and feet are clad in arm guards and leather boots respectively.

Your muzzle is covered by a layer of grey fur. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with permanently puckered lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The medium-length, grey rugged hair atop your head is parted by a pair of large, adept fox ears that always seem to be listening. Your bestial mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of grey fur. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, grey fur, making you appear quite royal. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have inhumanly-wide hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your ass is eye-catching in the extreme, wobbling hypnotically long after you stop moving. A swishing, grey fox tail extends from your tush, curling around your body — the soft fur feels lovely. Your legs are crooked into high knees with hocks and long feet, like those of a fox; cute bulbous toes decorate the ends. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both. You have two fluid-filled breasts, capped with one 4.1-inch cow-like, pierced bud each. The appetizer plate-sized areolae are black.

Your whorish, fluid-filled breasts are sore and sensitive from being so stuffed with white cream. You should release the pressure soon. You could easily fill an MM bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your tool is 31.2 inches long and 6 inches across. It's black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your cock naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The 'head' of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse's. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your hyper-sized, blunt-tipped dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 9 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy mostly full sack filled with two soccerball-sized gonads swings low under your unwieldy, equine horse-prick. You estimate each testicle to be about 25 inches around and 8.1 inches across.

You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thick streams of translucent girl-cum drool constantly from your pussy. The exterior lips are that of a bitch and have a tendency to swell when in heat, giving it a very animalistic bent.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take.

EDIT: Fixed formatting so its not just one big block of text.

Last edited: