Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Arcanist

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Minstrel

Votes: 7 5.1%

• Total voters

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I have a character for each background almost but so far my favorite is probably noble scion just for rp reasons alone

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Huh, quite a few people who like to start off as the runt of the rich litter.

Ilonus

Apr 25, 2021
Bumfuck, Nowhere
"We've lost so much in the centuries I want to find our history to make sure its never forgotten again."

Part of the reason I became a historian IRL! The part about not forgetting at least.

Huh, quite a few people who like to start off as the runt of the rich litter.

Probably because of the access to universal favored stats and most obvious text changes.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
It goes, in order, like this:

a) Whatever gets me thoughness as my only non-selectable stat (just have some wine and be done with it)

b) Hopefully something that allows me to be literate

c) Hopefully something that allows me to be magically literate (I know all there is to know in white, black and blue magic, but somehow I don't have what you'd call a formal education in the arcane... and you'll excuse me, but I thought the whole point of studying spellcraft was to throw some godsdamn fireballs, which is what I can do)

d) If possible, it will get me some cool interaction or dialogue down the line

e) Logic?

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
Hunter here! Being a survivalist who knows his way around the wildlife just feels right for this setting. But it's mostly for having +3 agility :p

Nocle Scion being the most popular tracks, most people would covet that position I think. They would possess all of the agency provided with momentous status and money, but with none of the heavy responsibility that comes with it, meaning they can do whatever they want, whether it's using their power to improve the world or community, or splurging it all on their own pleasures. There's a lot of mass appeal with this position.

Also the gameplay stuff but other people have touched on that already.

ThunderOwl

Mar 14, 2021
Ah shit, looks like my actions had consequences after all. Oh well, with how far away it is from my house, surely it won't be a problem right? r-right?
"Well, well, well, If it ain´t the consequences of my actions"
-The Champion of Hawkthorne when confronted with thousands of demands of child support and several dinastic problems

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Always roll Noble, I am a sucker for content that lets you Dom and it just seems such a natural blend with being a domineering noble.

Granted, I also tend to pick the good-guy options so its also kind of fun to RP the heroic knight angle there as well.