youngpupa's Stuff

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
I have too much stuff I've been making and have made. So, I decided to shove them all together, so all my garbage is nice and tidy... not clogging up the forums. Also, I'd love feedback on these.

Accepted
  • Echo Dates the Batfolk TF -- Here
  • Ampela Grape the Satyr TF -- Here
Pending
  • Buck Treats the Mecian TF -- Here
  • Tail Nuts the Squirrel TF -- Here
  • Octo Pies the Octopus TF -- Here
Rejected
  • Anal Pronebone on the Spellblade

Have fun perusing the trash.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
ohhh!!! mouse and squirrel tfs i hope they get added ill quickly be making new playthroughs the moment they do! and i saw in the octopus tf you have the option to add more tails would you ever remake(with permission of course) the catfolk tf (mainly the cat's tongue berry) to be able to add a second tail or even a new tf to get that nekomata look? (maybe perhaps just a tail multiplying tf?)

im also curious are you planning any more tfs?

youngpupa

Mar 20, 2022
Australia
Um well on your last point, I most likely will be making a few more TF's.

On your ask of a nekomata TF is unlikely as the only difference is 2 instead of 1 tails and there are already two basic cat TF's in the game.

On your point of a tail multiplication TF... I honestly do not know as the staff have said before (I think) that TF's can't give you up to nine tails as it belittles the point of the Kitsune soulbind.

So, I am testing the waters with the octopus TF to see how lenient they are on those rules.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I was curious have the tfs you made been accepted or is still waiting to be reviewed or sadly rejected?