(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
This is the only thread I can post in "CoC2 Questions & Answers " Every other part of the forums has "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

I thought maybe it was because an anti spam measure for newly registered accounts, but I see other newer accounts posting, I have looked over as many profile options I can. So I'm just going to make an off topic post as I cannot find anything else.

Can someone please help, or inform me why this problem is occurring, thank you.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Maximilian

Feb 7, 2020
Seriously though, are how active are admins/mods on this forum (not the game devs), if anyone knows them please point them towards this thread, or should I just try to make a second account?
Thanks for any help.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I am unsure of what steps you have taken thus far. I for one just created an account today and have been fine. I presume you had done this already, but did you verify your email address? If you have, my best guess is to try and make another account or try to message support.

HughMann

Feb 21, 2020
This is the OP, making a new account worked, I just needed to use an older email. I even had 2-step verification enabled on the other one, oh well I have messaged someone who I think has access to stuff, if not I guess I'll just use this account.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol