Y'all ever just discover new fetishes randomly?

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Alright, we all do. Don't lie. You've gotten at least one of your kinks from TiTS or CoC. But I want to hear some opinions here and talk about one I think I just discovered.

Piercing. Literal piercing. Not a character getting a piercing, but literally:
__tricky_earbuds___comic_page_5_by_mangrowing-d4ee2gk.jpg
Don't ask me why, but that got me going like crazy (Artist is Mangrowing on DeviantArt for any curious). Am I alone here in enjoying this? Would you guys want to see something like this in TiTS or CoC?

Kaida

Nov 1, 2018
I think its been a long while since I discovered one that appealed to me. The newest one was probably that time a friend of mine got me into slime people.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
All damn time at least I don't have nightmares about that one episode of south park where they ate through their asses. As of weird fetishes I'd Suggest looking in the a BDSM actress known as Queensnake.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Most fetishes I discover come from building on other stuff I know I like. It's rare that I discover something out of nowhere. Though I can blame CoC/TiTS for a lot of them. :D

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Haha CoC's the Mouse girl amily if corrupted is instructed by the player to drink succubus milk with her pussy fell over laughing first time I came across it.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Also CoC's Shouldra is worth a few laughs in the fetish department.

Reactions: ShySquare
Nov 22, 2018
I mean i guess there is the breeding fetish that i discovered from CoC
And i think the only fetish i really got from TiTS is a fantasy of having an ovipositor