[Xpac Complete!] Expanded Frostwyrm Content!

Discussion in 'Event Submissions' started by B, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Unoriginal Name.404

Unoriginal Name.404 Active Member

I'm not gay enough, I'm not touching this.

2. DrunkZombie

DrunkZombie Well-Known Member

Would recommend against writing any incest stuff. It is technically not allowed so it would probably be rejected. Frostwyrm content is an exception and it isn't guaranteed to stick around

3. attaggee

attaggee Well-Known Member

fundamentally I don't have anything against futas etc. was just wondering if there was a way to remove her cock/balls because I secretly just want a bust without the nuts and sheath. plus a good daughter would do anything to make her daddy proud /s

4. ShySquare

ShySquare Well-Known Member

What? Incest stuff is clearly allowed.
    I mean
    Why do yo think the Rival is Steele's cousin?
    And why do you think Shade is bangable?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Troller

Troller Member

I hope that Frostwyrmling content still save, after all, it is way more hidden, not something like "bang your mom and sis in one day/week'" as main plotline that featured heavily.

6. QuietCoyote

QuietCoyote Well-Known Member

the rule isn't sibling incest, it's parent/child incest that's not allowed, due to Patreon's ruling

Freed85 likes this.
  7. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

P/C incest has been blacklisted and is first on the chopping block if Patreon looks in Fen's direction.
    The Frostwyrm incest content was written before the Patreon ruling/the TiTS blacklist was updated, so it's an exception. I have accepted that Nykke and the other Frostwyrmlings can be cut at any time.
    No, Nykke will never have gender-reassignment. All Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites; Nykke is a Frostwyrm; end of story. If you want a bust without a cock&balls, ask Adj for an edit (good luck) or get good at Photoshop.

In any case, Nykke is now public! In order to view her content, you need to:
    1) Have at least one Frostwyrmling that's fully matured;
    2) Re-enter the lair. So, if you birth and fully rear a Frostwyrmling, and she still isn't proccing, just leave the lair and come back;
    3) This also applies if you have 4+ kips already: just leave the lair and return, and she should proc normally.

Now that she's public, here are her docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvAejW7wS_Qg55dYCUR6f0beShOWdy00lp16Ox9duN8/edit?usp=sharing - This is Nykke's base doc, with all her content in it.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zba8ZtJ6VLnnyB8hhEiTZQi0NhlTzXlpn-1zL6kdT80/edit - This doc made some edits to Nykke, to introduce her melanism and make her goth, as well as include a new talking topic about it.

Hope you enjoy her! She's cute as a button and loves her Qim and Qal very much.

Alypia, ShySquare, Freed85 and 5 others like this.
  8. nonetoofrond

nonetoofrond Well-Known Member

Wait, there's a PC flag to become a Frostwyrm? How do we do that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

There's a Frostwyrm TF in the works.

10. nonetoofrond

Neato! Also, PC can't get pregnant by Nykke except in the Frostwyrm ending?

11. B

B Well-Known Member
    Creator

Correct.

12. Linarahn

Linarahn Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'll dedicate a saveslot to the frostwyrm loving! Thanks for your hard work, B!

B likes this.
  13. nonetoofrond

Dang.

14. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

Good thing I had my Steele camped out on Uveto in her winter gear...it's almost as if I were waiting for this.

15. attaggee

attaggee Well-Known Member

not going to ask for a free edit because that would be unfair towards them, same way I wouldn't ask for anyone to write something for free. I believe that if I want something done that isn't a "normal" part (i.e. variant busts like dressed/nude) of something that I should pay for it if I can afford it. And if I can't then that's my issue and not the artists/authors. I had asked if there was a way because I thought Savin might've commissioned that as well, at the time I asked the doc wasn't available to the public yet.

16. Ghost58

Ghost58 Well-Known Member

Luckily I have this downloaded so in the unfortunate event Nykke does get the metaphorical Axe I'll have this to go back to. And she is cute as a button with her loving attitude and sleek black scales.

17. Nekas

Nekas Active Member

*Downloaded. Made back up in cloud storage.*

Krynh likes this.
  18. MosAnted

MosAnted Well-Known Member

Has anyone been able to trigger the new scenes yet? I've got 4 kips with Frosty, keep leaving an entering her lair, and still haven't got the "Nykke introduction".

19. DrunkZombie

4 kips only matters if you had them before the update. Eggs and younglings do not count, it has to be 4 kips or more.

Otherwise it is one year from your first visit to frosty after the update. So visit frosty, say hi, talk to kip, fuck, etc.. then leave and come back in a year

20. MosAnted

I finally managed to proc it but it took over 2 years and 3 clutches. Note, I didn't even start the incubation of the first clutch until after the update dropped.

21. Dark67titan

Dark67titan Well-Known Member

I wonder how nykke will respond to your ship or your crew if any

22. DrunkZombie

Then that is the correct timeline. 1 year for first eggs to reach maturity, aka become kips, than 1 year after maturity, nykke procs.

I think some people are thinking it is one year after eggs are laid. It is not. It is one year after the first frostlings become kips. You then have to leave and come back. The intro does state 'While you were away...'

#322 DrunkZombie, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    null_blank likes this.
  23. MosAnted

Ok, yes that was my case. I read the announcement post several times and understood it as "1 year after the first conception" so I expected Nykke's scene to trigger after she reached maturity.

24. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Is the daydreaming of Frosty or the Kips implemented?

25. QuietCoyote

QuietCoyote Well-Known Member

kip daydream is a no-go, Frosty dream should be in there