New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Would recommend against writing any incest stuff. It is technically not allowed so it would probably be rejected. Frostwyrm content is an exception and it isn't guaranteed to stick around

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
fundamentally I don't have anything against futas etc. was just wondering if there was a way to remove her cock/balls because I secretly just want a bust without the nuts and sheath. plus a good daughter would do anything to make her daddy proud /s

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Would recommend against writing any incest stuff. It is technically not allowed so it would probably be rejected. Frostwyrm content is an exception and it isn't guaranteed to stick around
What? Incest stuff is clearly allowed.
I mean
Why do yo think the Rival is Steele's cousin?
And why do you think Shade is bangable?

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
I hope that Frostwyrmling content still save, after all, it is way more hidden, not something like "bang your mom and sis in one day/week'" as main plotline that featured heavily.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
What? Incest stuff is clearly allowed.
I mean
Why do yo think the Rival is Steele's cousin?
And why do you think Shade is bangable?
the rule isn't sibling incest, it's parent/child incest that's not allowed, due to Patreon's ruling

Reactions: Freed85

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
P/C incest has been blacklisted and is first on the chopping block if Patreon looks in Fen's direction.
The Frostwyrm incest content was written before the Patreon ruling/the TiTS blacklist was updated, so it's an exception. I have accepted that Nykke and the other Frostwyrmlings can be cut at any time.
No, Nykke will never have gender-reassignment. All Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites; Nykke is a Frostwyrm; end of story. If you want a bust without a cock&balls, ask Adj for an edit (good luck) or get good at Photoshop.

In any case, Nykke is now public! In order to view her content, you need to:
1) Have at least one Frostwyrmling that's fully matured;
2) Re-enter the lair. So, if you birth and fully rear a Frostwyrmling, and she still isn't proccing, just leave the lair and come back;
3) This also applies if you have 4+ kips already: just leave the lair and return, and she should proc normally.

Now that she's public, here are her docs:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvAejW7wS_Qg55dYCUR6f0beShOWdy00lp16Ox9duN8/edit?usp=sharing - This is Nykke's base doc, with all her content in it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Zba8ZtJ6VLnnyB8hhEiTZQi0NhlTzXlpn-1zL6kdT80/edit - This doc made some edits to Nykke, to introduce her melanism and make her goth, as well as include a new talking topic about it.

Hope you enjoy her! She's cute as a button and loves her Qim and Qal very much.

D

Deleted member 15512

Wait, there's a PC flag to become a Frostwyrm? How do we do that?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Good thing I had my Steele camped out on Uveto in her winter gear...it's almost as if I were waiting for this.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
If you want a bust without a cock&balls, ask Adj for an edit (good luck) or get good at Photoshop.
not going to ask for a free edit because that would be unfair towards them, same way I wouldn't ask for anyone to write something for free. I believe that if I want something done that isn't a "normal" part (i.e. variant busts like dressed/nude) of something that I should pay for it if I can afford it. And if I can't then that's my issue and not the artists/authors. I had asked if there was a way because I thought Savin might've commissioned that as well, at the time I asked the doc wasn't available to the public yet.

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Luckily I have this downloaded so in the unfortunate event Nykke does get the metaphorical Axe I'll have this to go back to. And she is cute as a button with her loving attitude and sleek black scales.

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Has anyone been able to trigger the new scenes yet? I've got 4 kips with Frosty, keep leaving an entering her lair, and still haven't got the "Nykke introduction".

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
4 kips only matters if you had them before the update. Eggs and younglings do not count, it has to be 4 kips or more.

Otherwise it is one year from your first visit to frosty after the update. So visit frosty, say hi, talk to kip, fuck, etc.. then leave and come back in a year

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
4 kips only matters if you had them before the update. Eggs and younglings do not count, it has to be 4 kips or more.

Otherwise it is one year from your first visit to frosty after the update. So visit frosty, say hi, talk to kip, fuck, etc.. then leave and come back in a year

I finally managed to proc it but it took over 2 years and 3 clutches. Note, I didn't even start the incubation of the first clutch until after the update dropped.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I finally managed to proc it but it took over 2 years and 3 clutches. Note, I didn't even start the incubation of the first clutch until after the update dropped.
Then that is the correct timeline. 1 year for first eggs to reach maturity, aka become kips, than 1 year after maturity, nykke procs.

I think some people are thinking it is one year after eggs are laid. It is not. It is one year after the first frostlings become kips. You then have to leave and come back. The intro does state 'While you were away...'

Last edited:
Reactions: null_blank

MosAnted

Aug 11, 2018
Then that is the correct timeline. 1 year for first eggs to reach maturity, aka become kips, than 1 year after maturity, nykke procs.

I think some people are thinking it is one year after eggs are laid. It is not. It is one year after the first frostlings become kips. You then have to leave and come back. The intro does state 'While you were away...'

Ok, yes that was my case. I read the announcement post several times and understood it as "1 year after the first conception" so I expected Nykke's scene to trigger after she reached maturity.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I thought both daydreams were nixed because they were causing too many issues when they were implemented, so, unfortunately, they were both cut.

Luckily, it was only about two paragraphs of content total, so it's not a tremendous loss.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
:eyes:

edit: imgur'd for the lurkers:
wzRx0jM.png

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 6

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Hey B, think we could get an anal sex scene for the Frostwrym not gated by having multiple cocks? Maybe gate it behind doing the anal scene with Nykke to peak the Frostwyrms curiosity.

Reactions: zero1234