WTF?!?! Since WHEN?!?!? (Naleen Question) and Aina Question

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
I'm currently back on Mhen'ga because I wanted Venus Pitcher babies and came across the male Naleen that... has a thing for me?? Seriously- my teases charm him and he literally keeps hunting me down whenever I'm in the wilderness... Whellll (yes the spelling is intentional lol)... I beat him in another fight via teasing and rode him because why not aaaannnd... my kitten knocked me up.

Since when was this even a thing (I'm not complaining- just mindblown- as I've always wished I could carry Naleen... kitlings? snittens?... f@#& it- Naleen babies) or is it because I've taken like 12 ... I think they're called Fertite(?)s?

ETA: How long before I can interact with Aina again? We just had our first kid together but now her name is greyed out when I go to her room.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Naleen preg was added like 6 months ago I think. A player did a comm for it to be written and I coded it, Unfortunately for me it is only steele preg. Writing of naleen female preg is in Savin's very long backlog.

I also coded Aina preg so will answer that question as well. Have you stopped by the nursery to see the birth scene yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
Naleen preg was added like 6 months ago I think. A player did a comm for it to be written and I coded it, Unfortunately for me it is only steele preg. Writing of naleen female preg is in Savin's very long backlog.
Wow. That's awesome. Made my whole week tbh. And I can't wait for the female naleen pregnancy to be written.
Speaking of pregnancies, do you know if there's a list with all the available pregnancies Steel can have and all the people Steele can impregnate with their gestation times here in the forums somewhere? I don't trust the wiki anymore since it says Aina is pregnant for 90 days when it's 75 and says that Lumi shows up at at least level 7 (she doesn't- she shows up at level 6) and that the Gabilani Vacationers show up after the Tether quest has been completed (which is also untrue because I've had to fight them before and after the tether quest).

I also coded Aina preg so will answer that question as well. Have you stopped by the nursery to see the birth scene yet?
Yes, I had. I was in maternity and gave birth at the same time as Aina and went downstairs and the naming scene played out. I was on Tavros for like 5 days after she gave birth and she was greyed out. I went to Myrellion for a bit and came back and was finally able to interact with her again.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115