Wsan CoC2 content

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, with Etheryn going by Ryn most of the time she and Evelyn are pretty easy to distinguish. But my Champions tend to distinguish them by their cocks anyways. Evelyn: Big cock to bully my holes with. Etheryn: Tiny little cock that I'd bully in the nicest possible way if that damned cage wasn't in the way. Berwyn: Ginormous puppy pecker.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m hyped for your Winter City content!!!

I am also curious if you’d also be adapting some of Brienne’s sex scenes for Brint except we’re in Brienne’s role? :3c

Because I want to give Brint a milky tiddy fuck and get in a milky 3some with Cait for him and of course have him suck my tiddies in general.~

and let’s not forget him giving us a full oral; a 69 would also be AMAZING for both him and Brienne~

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I’m hyped for your Winter City content!!!

I am also curious if you’d also be adapting some of Brienne’s sex scenes for Brint except we’re in Brienne’s role? :3c

Because I want to give Brint a milky tiddy fuck and get in a milky 3some with Cait for him and of course have him suck my tiddies in general.~

and let’s not forget him giving us a full oral; a 69 would also be AMAZING for both him and Brienne~
Savin's doing/has done a Brint scene for being milked as a female, d/w. It should be coded soonish.
I'm going to hold off on committing to new Brint/Brienne stuff for a bit; mostly because I'm actually writing a huge chunk of content for them right now already, in Khor'minos.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Can you reveal the general nature of the winter city stuff? Like sexualities, fetishes, etc. Just curious as to whether I should get excited for it, but don't expect you to spoil much.

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
Probably not. I don't have any interest in making it an explorable area as opposed to a place to have some furry sex.
I think he means it as "can we go there without needing Vari's encounter?"

rafabud

Nov 27, 2019
hmm..
Yes, that was how I interpreted it.
. yeah, now that I think about it every community area in COC2 are explorable right? I imagined it'd be something like the Milodan village from TiTS but with more stuff

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hey Wsan, since you're her author, any plans for the tree naga girl to have some out of hibernation content? I get it's winter in the game but there are probably ways around that.
It's one of those things I've had a plan for since ages ago and never actually gotten around to it. She will, eventually, get up and start moving around.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The "sleep with" Brint scenes are sheer perfection to this thirsty bull-lover, many thanks for writing them. And I know I'm late to the party, but the Leothran male gang-scene was also top tier. :D
Glad you liked 'em. The leo gangbang was a lot of fun to write -- the insatiable PC finally gets a village's worth of men to fuck them, probably just enough for our players.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I just want to share this amazing piece of Brint fan art by a community member named Ralf, from Discord. It's quite large so I'll spoiler it.
brint_solo.png

I really love the eyes. It's nice to have inspired someone like this and I'm really thankful to have seen it. :catte:

Dahka

May 12, 2019
Are all the Brint wakeup scenes bottom focused or are there any more reciprocal ones sprinkled in if the champ's topped/roughridden him? (Or would you consider any, if not, I guess?)

All the Brienne/Brint wakeup scenes I've seen are very sweet either way

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Are all the Brint wakeup scenes bottom focused or are there any more reciprocal ones sprinkled in if the champ's topped/roughridden him? (Or would you consider any, if not, I guess?)

All the Brienne/Brint wakeup scenes I've seen are very sweet either way
They're bottom-focused. No promises on topping wakeup stuff.

Reactions: PriyaX and Malidica

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Is that for long tongues? It'd be pretty hard to do otherwise.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
@Wsan So I know this wasn't your scene but I was looking at one of the Crazy Horse victory scenes and this line of Cait's jumped out at me.
"Wow that smell! This must be what the glory holes in Khor'minos smell like. No wonder the other girls at the temple were so excited to go there."
Any chance that we might be able to take Cait to these glory holes once Khor'minos is implemented, and maybe jump in to help her out?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan So I know this wasn't your scene but I was looking at one of the Crazy Horse victory scenes and this line of Cait's jumped out at me.
Any chance that we might be able to take Cait to these glory holes once Khor'minos is implemented, and maybe jump in to help her out?
What's a city of minotaurs for, if not to suck off?