Writing up a submission for a Tattoo parlor. Put suggestions for tattoos here.

Gremo

Apr 2, 2018
As the title says, i'm planning on submitting a design for a tattoo parlor for New Texas. I already have plenty of designs which are focused around the treatment and general cumsluttery, as well as piercings and cock-rings but could always do with more. This seemed like the perfect time to ask what you guys would also like to see, and whether any of you have some cool ideas.

I've organised the Tattoos into subsections:
Face
Neck
Left shoulder
Right Shoulder
Right arm
Left arm
Left hand
Right hand
Chest
Left breast
Right breast
Stomach
Groin area
Upper back
Lower back
Penis
Left ball
Right Ball
Vagina
Anus
Left ass cheek
Right ass cheek
Left Thigh
Right Thigh
Left lower leg
Right lower leg
Left foot
Right foot
Tail

Specify what part of the body you would want the tattoo on before making the suggestion, I'd prefer if the tattoos were New Texas themed, but hey; if the idea is cool, i'll look in to it.

Reactions: Zohatu

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Good luck. A tattoo parlor has been written before.

It's wallowing in the back log. But if you have the passion for it, go for it. As long as it doesn't interfere with your life.

Last edited:

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
I think you may have forgotten collarbone.

I just thought it's gonna be a bitch to code if someone is a Leithian because you have six legs.

Also what about uhhh horns?

Reactions: ShySquare and Gremo

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I would love a crescent moon design!

I still have no idea where mine will be irl, but it's gonna be the Darkmoon Blades sigil from Dark Souls 3. I think it looks better than in Dark Souls 1, and Dark Souls 2 be damned for not having the Darkmoon Blades!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I'd also like the ability to have modded tattoos that increase lust and stuff like that.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
I would like for one of my favorite swords in all of Dark souls to be an option. https://cdn3-www.gamerevolution.com/assets/uploads/2016/04/file_12419_20160403175954_1.jpg

Perhaps on a wing or the chest.

https://i.imgur.com/SX5a2LY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

The Dawnguard symbol from Skyrim would also be pretty cool on the chest or back, or perhaps a wing.

And for New texas-themed tattoo ideas, perhaps something on breasts saying "Drinks on the house" or "PCMilkType Lovers wanted". Or something to that degree.

For orifices, perhaps one with an arrow pointing toward it and saying "This takes Frostwyrm/Leithan/Bull (etc. Large penises) and still squeezes." Or maybe one for anuses (or somewhere clearly visible) that says "Backdoor open/entry only"(something slutty like that).

Okay, that's enough for my first post. XD

Zavos

May 7, 2016
With all due respect, I'm going to hold no confidence in this project's success. Like Embry, Bess and Vinae, this topic carries the curse of JimT. May the void have mercy upon you.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
With all due respect, I'm going to hold no confidence in this project's success. Like Embry, Bess and Vinae, this topic carries the curse of JimT. May the void have mercy upon you.

It does smell of too high a complexity... Though, if each tattoo section is strictly independant and never interacts with any other section, it might be possible to code in the appearance section without completely burning our ones brain

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I'm kinda inclined to agree here, though stranger things have happened. (Like the piercing system being implimented akin to JimT's piercing shop idea... Heck, I even wrote my own version of one soon to come!) The BEST thing you can do right now before getting too far with this project is to shoot Fen a ping on the discord and ask for his take on this idea, since this is the fastest way of contacting him. Worst he'll say is no to the idea because of it's complexity, but at least it might potentially save you time that way.