Writing/Sharing Blacklisted Content

Chobin

Oct 1, 2015
So I know that trying to submit content that includes blacklisted fetishes is going to get immediately shot down, but am I still allowed to write stuff that users can mod into the game for themselves? I'm not sure how any of this stuff works, but I want to give it a shot and I'm vaguely aware that something similar to this was done for CoC. Modded scenes or whatever for content that otherwise wouldn't be allowed.

Am I allowed to post that content here for others, and if so where would I post it? And if not, is there any sort of 'unofficial' community for these types of things where I could post?

For those curious, the blacklisted content I would like to write is bestiality and incest (I think incest is blacklisted at least. I remember it being a touchy subject, particularly parent x offspring sex.). Those aren't the only things I intend to write, but they're the ones that are kind of up in the air on whether I should bother with them due to being blacklisted.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Incest isn't blacklisted, per say, but some kinds of incest will get in the game faster than others, which, fair, since Fen's team code them in, and coding something you're not interested in is a punishment worthy of the 9th circle of hell.

Bestiality is blacklisted, as in sexual content with anything that doesn't pass the Harkness Test is a big NO.
Parasites are allowed, though.

As for making your own mods... CoC could be fine, but TiTS, not so much.

Chobin

Oct 1, 2015
So essentially, only write what you would like to potentially see in the main game someday. Alright. Well damn. That's a bit disheartening. How does a newbie double check their work without being able to test it in the game, then? Or is it just a case of "Hope someone else who would even bother reading the code catches it and cares enough to tell you so you can fix it/improve"?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Pretty much, yeah, you write content you want to see (within reason).

But in order to get it into the game, there's a few steps:
1 - Write it out.
2 - Share the content (usually on Google Docs).This will let other people check your work and if needs be, do some minor editing.
3 - Submit it to Fenoxo. (Bear in mind that Fen has a small mountain of submissions, so it takes some time for it to get read. And bear in mind as well that Fen will reject it at this point if it has any blacklisted content. If he finds it acceptable, then it gets coded).
4 - Coding, where one of the Code-Demons uses their darkest powers to transform the content into something for everyone.