Writing Practice

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
Hey all! I'm not sure how to do this. I wanted to write some random things and share it with the community so that I could get some feedback. I would like to eventually submit things to the game, but I think it will be awhile before that happens. Until then, would anyone like to look this over and give me a little feedback. It's super short :)

edit: updated link

Last edited:

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Ey now! I take offense to you making my trash kitsune seem like a competent lover.

Good stuff, good stuff. Honestly, why not try writing this into the game?

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
I left some comments and corrections in the hopes that it helps you going forward.

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
Ey now! I take offense to you making my trash kitsune seem like a competent lover.

Good stuff, good stuff. Honestly, why not try writing this into the game?
Thank you! Everything is awesome when you're drunk!

Another one of my ideas: A few days after this that event, a sober Dark Knight Champ would come back to take advantage of him while he was drunk. They would go through the motions but Champ will leave disappointed since it'll be nothing like the first time. But I don't want to do my boy like that lol. I have a soft spot for him.

But anyway, I can try to see what I can do. I would love to submit it eventually!
I left some comments and corrections in the hopes that it helps you going forward.

Thanks a bunch :) I appreciate you taking the time! <3

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Another one of my ideas: A few days after this that event, a sober Dark Knight Champ would come back to take advantage of him while he was drunk. They would go through the motions but Champ will leave disappointed since it'll be nothing like the first time. But I don't want to do my boy like that lol. I have a soft spot for him.
Heh, I already wrote a scene where DK champ or champ with 75+ corruption is able to take advantage of the drunken twink. It was fun to write.

Reactions: Excapist