Writing Practice: Send me your desires!

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
Hey guys, I'm bored, have lots of free time, and wanna practice writing stuff. So if you want to throw anything you've been looking for then go ahead.

Rules:

No scat/showers

Preferred F/F or Futa/F or Herm/F. Any mixture of those are fine too~

Would like basic details so I have some free reign

No established universes apart from Tits or CoC (Idk, EU's rub me the wrong way)

If you have specifics, then go ahead!

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Living armor infects shy futa.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Ormael probably has a substantial list of things that need to be written for CoC Xianxia mod, if you're interested. 

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
Ormael probably has a substantial list of things that need to be written for CoC Xianxia mod, if you're interested.

Ah, I don't think I could write that well honestly, at-least to be put inside games. I'm still a novice at this stuff.

Living armor infects shy futa.

EDITOR NOTE: Sorry about this! I'm working on some things and would prefer if employers didn't find this + I'm.... not a fan of my writing that I made. IF you enjoyed this, thank you but Im sorry that I have decided to remove my writing here. <w>

Last edited:

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
What about Transformation and gender change to a cheating boyfriend who gets impregnated by her newly grown futa cock

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I always founds the concept of forced TF to be a ridiculously disproportionate punishment for things like cheating, insulting, etc. Like seriously, those classic TFGames that ruin someone's life for giving an all powerful being a bad day? The fuck.

But hey, you do you fam.

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
.... I guess I forgot that I am posting in a Fenoxo Forum ;w; I honestly expected more vanillia stuff rather then the two recent requests. Don't think I can do the second.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
.... I guess I forgot that I am posting in a Fenoxo Forum ;w; I honestly expected more vanillia stuff rather then the two recent requests. Don't think I can do the second.

I wouldn't do it either, not my thing.  If the request isn't to your tastes, by all means you should give it a pass.  Since you asked for no men, I haven't made a request.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
.... I guess I forgot that I am posting in a Fenoxo Forum

Not entirely, your physical description of Eli comprised two metrics "B" cup and "9" inch cock, almost as if you were structuring the passage for parsing. This moves me on to my only two criticisms of the piece:  

1. Eli seemed sketchy and passive, this may be deliberate, but I just wanted a more complete mental image to bring through the narrative. 
  2. The first two sentences, particularly the first sentence, it felt like starting in 3rd gear, which is a pity because the rest of the piece flowed along at a pleasing pace. 

Generally: the ending was in just the right spot, you may wish to become more familiar with female apparel the item you were describing was a mini-dress and finally the passage that starts "Keep it cumming girl" who is saying that and what is Eli doing with her hands?

I honestly expected more vanillia stuff rather then the two recent requests

Then let me offer you the following:

Feminine Herm living as F is subject of assault, due to "Outsider/Other" status. A passing F intervenes and gets bullies to back down, then cleans up H. Ensuing Conversation... 

If you choose to have a sex scene, it should contain full consent and agency on both parts.

I hope this is not too perscriptive

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
Not entirely, your physical description of Eli comprised two metrics "B" cup and "9" inch cock, almost as if you were structuring the passage for parsing. This moves me on to my only two criticisms of the piece:  

1. Eli seemed sketchy and passive, this may be deliberate, but I just wanted a more complete mental image to bring through the narrative. 
  2. The first two sentences, particularly the first sentence, it felt like starting in 3rd gear, which is a pity because the rest of the piece flowed along at a pleasing pace. 

Generally: the ending was in just the right spot, you may wish to become more familiar with female apparel the item you were describing was a mini-dress and finally the passage that starts "Keep it cumming girl" who is saying that and what is Eli doing with her hands?

Then let me offer you the following:

Feminine Herm living as F is subject of assault, due to "Outsider/Other" status. A passing F intervenes and gets bullies to back down, then cleans up H. Ensuing Conversation... 

If you choose to have a sex scene, it should contain full consent and agency on both parts.

I hope this is not too perscriptive

Wow, Thanks for the input! :D  Starting and Ending things are always the hardest part for me, so i'll keep working on that. I'll try to get to your peace at some point later since it just became morning where I am. Thanks for the criticism!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh my even Zevos meantioned me but by some share unluck to not stumble in here earlier than now. I seen you meantioned not feeling good about trying to write pure male chara interacting with female one. So I hope you could tell me on this: herms that you decided are within range of pairings you want to write to polish your skills. Does that mean those scene would be more about herm using her female parts over male ones?

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
Oh my even Zevos meantioned me but by some share unluck to not stumble in here earlier than now. I seen you meantioned not feeling good about trying to write pure male chara interacting with female one. So I hope you could tell me on this: herms that you decided are within range of pairings you want to write to polish your skills. Does that mean those scene would be more about herm using her female parts over male ones?

Depends on whatever the person wants! I mainly am not into males since I'm a ladies lady >w> But at the same time, if there's boobs then I can get by fine~

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
For @Akhter13 :

EDITOR NOTE: Sorry about this! I'm working on some things and would prefer if employers didn't find this + I'm.... not a fan of my writing that I made. IF you enjoyed this, thank you but Im sorry that I have decided to remove my writing here. <w>
rrots to deliver too after all.

Last edited:

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016
Well that was quick and not quiet what I anticipated, which is normally a plus.

P.S. and apropos of nothing

What is/are EU [Guessing this isn't a Brexit thing]

EU = Established Universe. So I don't like writing fan-ficition or stuff, even if i know it a lot.

AnonBacon

May 19, 2016

Last edited: