Would turning a single pack of harpies futa brake lore?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I was wondering if your champion turned a single pack of harpies futa with alchemy would this break the game? This isn't going to create a new gender in terms of lore it just creates a new mob member in a harpy group. And I hope this doesn't break their scenes and such to have one or two mob members that's a hermaphrodite.

HIMEROSY

Feb 18, 2019
Lore-wise I'd imagine there must be a reason this hasn't already happened, else it would just short-circuit a huge part of Harpy culture. I'd imagine it must be pretty difficult, perhaps they have some natural Alchemical resistance. Might still be interesting if it is possible though.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I did some reworking with my docs. The original transformation is temporary because the potion wasn't potent enough to last. After that Jade comes and tells you they made a better version that works.

I don't see how this would break the harpy culture. They attack for two reasons, to breed and to loot. They can still attack for loot and they can still hunt for other partners by choice. So I think this can still work because I'm not just permanently making them futas. Also not all harpies want to be futa, because it's unusual for them to do so.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
why not some rando alchemist - tired of being raped and robbed try to disguise himself as a harpy? Tranformations are there...maybe a PC caused accident or someone adds something to pot thinking it's dinner/a meal? Alchemist shoos them away and imbibes his disguise potion hoping to be able to fly past all the dangers and land and change back to do business/sales.
Only problem he's now a male or futa harpy...and it's permanent.
He gets kidnapped by harpies and used endlessly.
To sneak in you offer to take virility potions to the harpies for their new "man".
Then fight to get away if you don't or aren't sneaky clever enough?
Get him to town and let him recover.
Then he can offer PC's quests from time to time in bar to fetch him some new ingredient or he buys stuff that might help him.
All are failures.
Maybe make him sexable.
If impregnated he might get addicted to laying eggs and just sell them to Garret as a food.
His children should all be female harpies btw to keep lore of COC2 going.

Just suggestions. No need to use any of this if you don't want or idea gets nixed.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I wouldn't want Jade to go to a town because she's a monster that people are wary about. If she did she would have to sneak in with a purpose, like if your champion laying her eggs.

She's a pure harpy that Shar used for her potion experiment and Jade was the first harpy it worked correctly on without it being temporary.

Her flock uses her multiple times a day and night even, because she's a harpy with a monster cock. She does love to still lay her own eggs.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice