Would like to see more manly men on the crew. Thoughts?

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Other than Etan I've found no buff manly men for my crew. I'd love to see more. Here are some existing characters that I think would be great.

1. Kane -- tenta-cock butt fucks. Wrestling and boxing as an alternate to Ramis workouts.
2. Urbold -- doggy sex and +15 shield defense for the ship when he is on board.
3. Bhakar -- daddy spankings and an alternate option to Yammi's cooking.
4. Flyn -- Paige gives us yoga. Flyn can give us fencing and dance(stripping) lessons.
5. Vaark -- Onboard dom/sub scenes. Potentially dom Steele by periodically interrupting her sleep with piv sex prioritizing non-pregnant wombs.
6. Lund -- I'm not a humiliation fan and thus not a Lund fan but for those who are...he could provide humiliation scenes onboard. Scenes that potentially raise Steele's exhibition score.

Reactions: Lancelot

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sure you would like more. Are you going to write them? Or commission a community writer to do so?

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
I'd be willing to try to write them one and see how it goes although I'm much more familiar with 1st and 3rd person writing. I'm not sure I would want to learn how to program them (although I'm sure I could). I'd need to know what tags I need to consider while writing as I've not dug into the programming--or save files even a little.

I'd also need to know if I had permission to write one of the existing characters or needed to create my own.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need to code. There's a whole writer's guide on the forum here that explains what you need to do.

Check the wiki for each characters' author and get in touch with them if you want to expand a given character. You technically can always just DO IT anyway, but it's polite to check first.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Thank you. I will look into the writing guide and various authors.