Would it be possible to have a roadmap ?

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I think it may have been requested or possibly considered, but given the way the game is developed it wasn't deemed necessary or it would have been too much.

But I think having a schedule of future additions to the game could be interesting. Just presenting the potential implementations in a month would be just fine. After all, I'm just talking about implementations, not bug fixes. That would keep us informed of what's planned and when it's coming...

Then yes, we do have updates and summaries displayed on the home page. But we don't really know what's coming or when.

After all, as I mentioned at the beginning, it's not necessary and could be considered superfluous. But I think it could be more comfortable for some people.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
It's true and I understand why they do it.
But on the other hand it's a little sad, because we don't know when the major features will be added.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm guessing the devs don't want the general public knowing everything that's upcoming, especially if it's subject to change before it's implemented - at the very least, I know they sometimes like to do projects that are meant to be a surprise to us.
Also the Trello literally just has the content on it -- that's what we use to actually share the docs around.

That said, this is our roadmap:
1687040807338.png